• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara Child MK - Wordpress Theme

Did someone managed to get icon ion-md-chatbubbles (comment icon) from Manga Single Page work? When it's clicked nothing happens, I have to select (click) the Manga Discussion tab pane manually, only after that it works.

likel
Did someone managed to get icon ion-md-chatbubbles (comment icon) from Manga Single Page work? When it's clicked nothing happens, I have to select (click) the Manga Discussion tab pane manually, only after that it work
if youre using wpdiscuz thats a common problem with madara in general especially MK version.

icon? Can u search on PHP file
The file is user-actions.php from madara-core (single folder). The js script responsible for nav bar or nav-link behavior is bootstrap.min.js (in parent theme). The icon button is wrapped in class which anchor tag points to #manga-discussion.

Code:
<div class="action_icon">
  <a href="#manga-discussion"><i class="icon ion-md-chatbubbles"></i></a>            
</div>

The comment icon button only works if the user first select manga discussion tab.

Last edited:
May I ask how I can update my old version of madara theme 1.6.1 to 1.7.3 without breaking the site?

here just add these codes in your child theme function.php then switch to parent theme and back to child theme to activate the code for view ount
Hey Just wanted to say thanks and I needed a little help
you see after adding the code the views are showed right beside the chapter list
I am using ! for space
Ex - Chapter 1 'eyes symbol' 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2hours ago
I want a little space between them
Ex - Chapter 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'eyes symbol' 50 !!!!!!!!!!! 2hours ago

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 81
you see after adding the code the views are showed right beside the chapter list
I am using ! for space
Ex - Chapter 1 'eyes symbol' 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2hours ago
Ex - Chapter 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'eyes symbol' 50 !!!!!!!!!!! 2hours ago
Increase the margin or padding to left or right, you can look up in Madara style.css for these codes [ chatper list, chapter, post content chapter] something like these. And adjust them as you want with additional css in customization menu, then you can save it in your child theme after making it work.)

Increase the margin or padding to left or right, you can look up in Madara style.css for these codes [ chatper list, chapter, post content chapter] something like these. And adjust them as you want with additional css in customization menu, then you can save it in your child theme after making it work.)
Or you can use css hero for these kinds of things

I am using ! for space
If you make a website for manga, change the column to 2 columns, and edit a little CSS to make it good

Reactions: kevin2k21
HI @IDOL , I have the madara Child MK, but I seem to be late, @rzalyy already help you. good for you.
I see your sites and I have a question, how did you make this custom manga info look like this? could you help me with that? with the info and sinopsis.

1652548608568.png

1652548656282.png
@IDOL Can you explain to me please how you did this with the manga description?

Reactions: Marcus8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock