• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
Babak updated Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application with a new update entry:

Acelle v4.0.24 P369 Untouched

Download Acelle v4.0.24 P369 - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free
v4.0.24
4.0.22 / 2022-07-01

==================
* Added: plugin mechanism 1.0 is now available, embracing plugin development
* Added: more widgets for PRO builder
* Added: one-time login token generation (via API)
* Fixed: better SSL detection for shared hosting environment
* Fixed: better multi-process support & detection
* Fixed: faster authentication process
* Fixed: fixed Chrome browser glithes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,
Is there any particular wat to upgrade? Because when I try to upload the patch, it says, you need to register your copy to upgrade, and when I try to add any random key it's not working. I am using version 4.0.24-p230 and trying to upgrade to the latest one.
If anyone has a solution, on how to upgrade to the latest version without losing settings and data, please help.

Thanks

Did you try installing this nulled version firsthttps://babia.to/resources/acelle-email-marketing-web-application.10094/update/55182/ and then update to the latest version? Generally it should update you to the latest version?
When i upgrade site broken showing every font messages. etc what will be the solution

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.24 P369 Untouched - Nulled​

puchase code: bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7
Download link:
Download
The virus check was done by virustotal.com! Clean!

Reactions: Riczka

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.24 P369 Untouched - Nulled​

puchase code: bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7
Download link:
Download
The virus check was done by virustotal.com! Clean!
Thanks Bro
But After install the form template didnt show up? do you have the same issues
1659688195241.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock