• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application 4.0.25 P550

No permission to download
First of all, thank you so much @Babak for all the help and resources you provide.

Can someone help me?

I made all the settings correctly, sending servers, plans, lists, subscribers and created an automation for sending birthday messages, but I can't enable the automation. It displays the message "The GET method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: PATCH.".

I've already wasted a whole day analyzing and looking for what could be wrong but I haven't found it.

The screen print with the error is attached.

The situation occurs when enabling the created automation.
It says that you must use/enable PATCH method on your server.
Maybe some firewall is blocking that - 7G, ModSec or something like that.

UPGRADE GUIDELINE

If you are already on an older version of Acelle Mail, you upgrade to the newer version in the admin dashboard at Admin view > Setting > All Settings > Upgrade Manager
Then you can upload the patch file which is located at [acellemail source]/upgrade/patch-4.x.x.bin to upgrade your application

Upgrade from patch-4.0.22-p22.bin to patch-4.0.24-p4.bin not working because give Undefined index: data error. Manually upload method not working because migration tables vs. Any 1 know how to resolve?

Upgrade from patch-4.0.22-p22.bin to patch-4.0.24-p4.bin not working because give Undefined index: data error. Manually upload method not working because migration tables vs. Any 1 know how to resolve?
Having same problem here...

Hello, brothers sorry to bother you.
Has anyone been able to upload a template on Acelle successfully, please?
I seem to get an error anytime I try to upload a template.

The confusing part is I tried uploading the same template file on the software's demo website and it worked perfectly without errors and I could edit with the builder on the demo website.

I've tried to check what I am missing in admin settings on my installation but I'm unable to figure anything yet.
I would be grateful to receive help on how I can resolve this.

Many thanks and have a blessed day

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-10 203205.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 203205.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2022-05-10 203133.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 203133.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 37
Hello everyone, Can Anyone suggest ke a hosting provider for using this script, as many hosting provider does not allow to use bulk emails from their server

Hello everyone, Can Anyone suggest ke a hosting provider for using this script, as many hosting provider does not allow to use bulk emails from their server

depends on how many emails you want to send daily, and you should schedule well and you should also have a good template that have all email marketing rules
I know some send me DM

Reactions: emailtoxima
Greetings @Babak. Please bear with me. I just wanted to find if there is a difference between these two uploads

Acelle v4.0.24 LTS

Download Acelle v4.0.24 LTS - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free
Acelle Mail – current version 4.0.24 LTS (April 5, 2022)

and

Acelle v4.0.24 p205 Untouched

Download Acelle v4.0.24 p205 - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free
Acelle Mail – current version 4.0.24 LTS (January 5, 2022)

Mail App footer, which says Acelle Mail

1654749195961.png
On admin view, Settings > Language > Translate (respective language) > Load and Translate (Message)
See attached screenshot to get started. Hope it helps

Attachments

• Acelle Mail app footer.png
    Acelle Mail app footer.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 45
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock