• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
hey, brother, is GPL license protect me if I use this nulled script for an ltd company, or the owner of the script can sue me

Feel free to use it, but you won't have instant updates, you will need to make updates manually.
i don't care to much about the update
i registred an ltd company in uk and i want to use this script but i m afraid from the developer i wont to know if he can sue me or not with the gpl license or i don't know i want to use this script and protect myself is that possible

hello in my Acelle mail when i add subscribers it shows added but i dont get to see it in my list
even when i go to creat campains i cant see the list even there any one face same problem
please help

u need to use the oldest full nulled version then update using the latest update files..

Why is this happening when I Send a test email? How to fixed this? Thanks

1638174054718.png

Why is this happening when I Send a test email? How to fixed this? Thanks

1638174054718.png

You are getting error 403 - forbidden so it must be firewall or some server misconfiguration or something like that that is blocking you from sending email.
Also, try opening developer tools to see for which file/path you are getting this error or try to find out in server logs if more details are available why is it being blocked.

Thanks but How can I upgrade without the license? Do I need to reinstall it?
First install nulled version. Then type anything in license. Because it is nulled it will work. And then you can continue with upgrade to latest version

Thank for update! I first installed nulled version then upgraded to this and it seems that it's working good 👍
Are you having problems with the "Youtube" widget editor? I ran into an error on that, and it's currently unresolved

Thanks but How can I upgrade without the license? Do I need to reinstall it?
Hi bro, this does not require any license, you can even run this without a license. If you want to upgrade, you just have to go to the /upgrade folder, and read the instructions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock