• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Learning Management System

Academy Learning Management System Version 6.6 – 20 February, 2024

No permission to download
Does anyone here have ebook addons and managed to add books and categories?
Yup.
The problem is that the file inside the zip named /sql/updater.php has 3 bugs that prevents 3 tables from being created at all.
So you are left with only the ebooks table, and no table for categories, payments and reviews.
Once you fix those 3 bugs, uninstall the addon and reinstall it, then all 4 tables are created correctly and everything works from then on.

Yup.
The problem is that the file inside the zip named /sql/updater.php has 3 bugs that prevents 3 tables from being created at all.
So you are left with only the ebooks table, and no table for categories, payments and reviews.
Once you fix those 3 bugs, uninstall the addon and reinstall it, then all 4 tables are created correctly and everything works from then on.
thanks for your reply, have you fixed the bug in the updater.php? I can't solve if the bug is because if I compare it with sql/updater.php it's almost the same. thanks

thanks for your reply, have you fixed the bug in the updater.php? I can't solve if the bug is because if I compare it with sql/updater.php it's almost the same. thanks

This forum does not permit me to write PHP or SQL scripts directly here so read the attached file and good luck

Attachments

• ebook.pdf
    21.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Cassanoo_
I just noticed that the SQL solution is incomplete.
You'll need to add the primary keys and autoincrements as well. See the attached file.

Attachments

• ebook_sql_pks_autoincs.pdf
    47.3 KB · Views: 55
I just noticed that the SQL solution is incomplete.
You'll need to add the primary keys and autoincrements as well. See the attached file.
hi bro, I've managed to overcome the ebook with step 1 that you gave, but where is this one for? thanks

If you used the PHP solution, then you don't need to do anything else.

But if you used the SQL solution, then you have to execute the second lot of SQL scripts as well, because without primary keys and autoincrement fields the addon will not work properly.

I am assuming you fixed it with the PHP solution (first solution), so you don't need to do anything else, because the PHP code will create the primary keys and autoincrement fields upon addon install automatically.

I just popped that in and it still does not show any information. I did uninstall the certificate plugin and reinstalled it. Is there something that I missed. I even tried upgrading the plugin, no joy.

The plugin version is 1.0 and I know there is a 1.1 but cannot find it.

I just popped that in and it still does not show any information. I did uninstall the certificate plugin and reinstalled it. Is there something that I missed. I even tried upgrading the plugin, no joy.

The plugin version is 1.0 and I know there is a 1.1 but cannot find it.
First replace the Install.php and Addon_model.php files with the one i uploaded in the directory (/application/controllers) for Install.php & (/application/models) for Addon_model.php
Then completely reinstall the system and It will work with you

Attachments

• Addon_model.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Install.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: webhost
Nope that did not work and yes deleted DB and old installation files - Just to be clear that "Certificate Template Text" is not showing up on the "Certificate Template" preview.

FYI - I do have the Imagick v3.7.0 extension configured and working

I have examined the plug-in and it DOES NOT generate a preview, this is NOT a null issue since the add-on never had it.

@TheNuller - thank you for spending time one this

Last edited:
First replace the Install.php and Addon_model.php files with the one i uploaded in the directory (/application/controllers) for Install.php & (/application/models) for Addon_model.php
Then completely reinstall the system and It will work with you
I made it.
I actually reinstalled from scratch.
I copied the files into the folder, then made the change and did a clean install, from scratch.
Nope that did not work and yes deleted DB and old installation files - Just to be clear that "Certificate Template Text" is not showing up on the "Certificate Template" preview.

FYI - I do have the Imagick v3.7.0 extension configured and working

I have examined the plug-in and it DOES NOT generate a preview, this is NOT a null issue since the add-on never had it.

@TheNuller - thank you for spending time one this
I installed this extension believing this to be the problem, but it wasn't and it didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingodz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock