• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Academy Learning Management System

Academy Learning Management System Version 6.6 – 20 February, 2024

No permission to download
Course preview video not playing in v5.4
I have not touched any of the original code of the program, if there are functions they are not right it is due to some failure. Visit the script's forums in case they comment on these errors.

guys, cant add any course. hae a notification course add, but not save. how can fix it?

guys version 5.4 fresh install cant add courses, by admin and by instructor. cannot save info. who can give me advice how to fix it?

For people who are having problems with the addon ( for version 5.4) and asking for a purchase key do the following:
navigate to Academy-LMS\application\models\Addon_model.php and change the content to this file here.
and for the add-ons themselves, you can use the following(I did not null any of those so no credits for me)
Thank me later.

Attachments

• Addon_model.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 65
  • certificate.zip
    878.8 KB · Views: 54
  • live-class.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 41
Show, new version xD
Does anyone have the mobile version? the app, it can be only for android or for IOS too!

hello, on 5.4 i am not able to add course . after creating course successfully it not showing . Any fix .
Thanks

It worked great but some bugs like
  • Review / rating not created (ajax/DB)
  • Video preview error (idk)
  • Footer offset (idk its keep coming when scroll down)

For people who are having problems with the addon ( for version 5.4) and asking for a purchase key do the following:
navigate to Academy-LMS\application\models\Addon_model.php and change the content to this file here.
and for the add-ons themselves, you can use the following(I did not null any of those so no credits for me)
Thank me later.
Hello sir, thanks for sharing the addons. Can you please explain what to change in this file. Looking forward to hear from you.
Academy-LMS\application\models\Addon_model.php

Thanks

Hi everyone!

On my side, adding a course works great but video preview does not works and also the quizzes does not shows up, how about you? :)

Regards,

Thank me later.
Thanks the two plugin works. But when i install other plugins uploaded on this thread. It says installed successfully but it won't show on installed plugin list

Hi everyone!

On my side, adding a course works great but video preview does not works and also the quizzes does not shows up, how about you? :)

Regards,
In my case, I created the course along with a coupon and discovered that Course Demo Preview is not working + Coupon is not working. I am using Elegant Theme with the newest version.

Edited:
On activating the default template - Coupon and Preview is found working.

on 5.4 only online class and cerificate addon installed correctly

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmx3521
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock