• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

help-partner-blog

Hamza Bazal

May 16, 2022
Pakistan
getsoftwork.com
Hello!
I have a blog in the health & Food science, niche and Now it's newly started .
It has instagram and twitter linked. I also have a newsletter with people on it. I am looking for a partner who has some experience in blogs and affiliate marketing.

Why am I looking for a partner you may ask? It's simple. I am starting a food science career, .I take care of everything,I am looking forward to welcoming a partner for rapid growth. Currently, revenues mostly from ads running on the website. Depending on the month. I can only see this increasing by posting regularly (at least every week). As well, monetization is possible with the shop and the newsletter that is already set up.

What I expect from a partner: -I have paid tools that's help to work fast, like as Samerush, uber suggested, Grammarly, canvas, etc. - Find topics and get articles written from iWriter - we will allocate budget for that. - Every other week, post an article with an affiliate offer - so the blog does not look spammy - Upload the articles with pictures on the blog - Use Lumen5or there to create published post video and share them on social media (twitter, instagram, pinterest) - Weekly newsletter to readers, possibility to do copywriting by promoting affiliate offers.
What you expect from me..each every thing I do thats explains of above, we worked together.

What's in it for you? 50% on everything. Including the ads even if it has been set up before. As we grow we would get more revenue. If that's of interest DM me! I hope we can collaborate and start a friendship! Looking forward to your reply. We can arrange a zoom meeting!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock