• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A little help with Google Maps API

mahins

Jan 1, 2020
Dear Devs
I am trying to check out this Cab / Taxi rental 3rd party service https://transporters.io/ for a client's website. Unfortunately, without google maps api this service can not be run, and I can not make a demo. I know google gives you 200 dollars of worth maps api usage, but I do not hold a credit card and can't avail it.
If I can successfully run a demo, I'll certainly use the client's credit card for implementing it on the actual site. In the meantime, can anyone help me get a google maps api? I can give you the domain I'm testing it on, as far as I understand you can just share with me the api, I'll not even see the credit card details or anything.
Please help a fellow brother out.

• Sad
Reactions: drslims
Can you actually make Google API maps work to display a device as well? Real time updates too??

no on a website, i.e domain.let/map.php and it has the google maps with my device and when I move like driving directions it will show me moving around in real time. Something like how Amazon does it but with google maps.

Dear Devs
I am trying to check out this Cab / Taxi rental 3rd party service https://transporters.io/ for a client's website. Unfortunately, without google maps api this service can not be run, and I can not make a demo. I know google gives you 200 dollars of worth maps api usage, but I do not hold a credit card and can't avail it.
If I can successfully run a demo, I'll certainly use the client's credit card for implementing it on the actual site. In the meantime, can anyone help me get a google maps api? I can give you the domain I'm testing it on, as far as I understand you can just share with me the api, I'll not even see the credit card details or anything.
Please help a fellow brother out.

have you ever tried using https://www.mapbox.com/ ?
you can add maps, navigation like on google maps

Reactions: smalok
Thanks for mentioning mapbox, the problem is, I'm using a plugin that requires google maps api. No other map options

Theres a lot of API's in codepen try to search for it buddy. thats my advice as of now

Use mapbox.js, and also... LiveLocation, honestly is best to have an actual GPS device in vehicle(s) as phones will always revert to their nonsense celltower triangulation which is bad ona good day. But if u wanna use a phone, then use Whatsapps LiveLocation feature, which u can automate and manage via Whatsapp bot api, u can get set up for free and with little to no technical knowhow (waautomate.nodejs and baileys both on github). Also on phone u need to go into advanced settings and enable advanced /detailed/extended location, its on basic by default - but this mode eats ur battery like no tomorrow when combined with LiveLoc.. but u can set the live loc updatae to a lower frequency, ie longer period between updates, to save on battery, though it doesnt reallly matter if said drivers jack phone into car charger.... Phsical gps units can tbe switched off, lost, or run out of battery as often as a phone of a delinquent driver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock