• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A $20 business dare!!! Possible! let's find out!

Is it possible to launch a business with $20 + free tools then start selling while building it?

• Yes

• No

• Let's find out!

Results are only viewable after voting.

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...
To admins and moderators:
-I posted here because this dare is related to webmasters and making money.
-I'm not selling anything.
-It is about my journey to start a fast small web business and test if it is possible or not.
-If you think this is against any rules (I read them all), please let me know.
Thanks.

A positive day to you all.

A few days ago I got a dare from one of my clients.
When I tried to explain to him that he doesn't need to spend gazillions on many fancy tools and systems to get his business started... That the most important thing was, having a simple plan and executing it, even if it is not perfect... He was not convinced and DARED ME to:

BUILD AND LAUNCH A WEB BUSINESS FREAKING FAST, USING FREE TOOLS AND A $20 BUDGET, THEN START SELLING FREAKING FAST TOO!

Well... I accepted the dare and started brainstorming a simple fast idea.
I do have my own online business and I'm relatively free, so, yeah, I can do it.

For those who say it is impossible!​

-What about this thread, where I say 15 dollars is ok to start in one weekend.
-And what about this product I sell for 97 euros that are created with free stuff, my knowledge, and experience.
note: that service has extra, but before I was selling it just with my knowledge, which means no extra host, no bonuses, etc = started with 20 dollars.

The plan:
Come up with a simple fast business idea:
-That I can start in a matter of days.
-That I can monetize in a matter of days.
-That I can grow to a serious business.
So, it is not about building a 3 pages website and that's it... I really needed to plan a strategy.

The business:
I decided it will be a simple small fast web business:
-That teaches people how to start a simple small fast web business.
-Basically, people will see how I built and launched the same business.
- I may create courses or some kind of offer for that.

The Strategy:
If possible is to get people to follow me while I'm building the businesses.
So, that is why I'm posting here.
I need your help and support in this dare.

Rules:
-Just free tools, no nulled or hacked stuff, only open-source or free web tools to use.

What now?
I need your vote:
-Tell me if you believe it is possible to start a web business with free tools and a $20 budget, then start selling an offer while building it!
-Comment if you believe it is possible, and why you believe so.
-Comment if you do not believe it is possible, and why you believe so.

I will post news and updates about this business dare, so follow me, and do not forget to comment and show your support or not.

Let the dare begin!​

I will post very soon.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
i think it can be done but it will take lots of time to build and make money unless some investment is involved.

Following the journey and want to see how you will build this

Reactions: nobs
Good luck!
I have started several sites over the years with no more than 20usd.
For example I made a auto news site that made approx 100 usd per month in adsense income, and the only that site cost me was a domain and cheap hosting.
Later I upgraded hosting so that was a bigger expense, but to start 20usd can be fine.
These days auto news blogs might not be the best but there are tons of options to start something with no money.
Just use youtube videos as a marketing platform and you free advertising.

Reactions: nobs
i think it can be done but it will take lots of time to build and make money unless some investment is involved.

Following the journey and want to see how you will build this
ANSWER 1
Thank you for your comment.

I kinda agree with you, but, I have no choice.
I must come up with a lean strategy and plan to do it without extra investment.
PS: By making money, I and the client didn't discuss how much I must generate, but personally, I think that a hundred or a couple of hundreds of dollars a month can be a start.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Good luck!
I have started several sites over the years with no more than 20usd.
For example I made a auto news site that made approx 100 usd per month in adsense income, and the only that site cost me was a domain and cheap hosting.
Later I upgraded hosting so that was a bigger expense, but to start 20usd can be fine.
These days auto news blogs might not be the best but there are tons of options to start something with no money.
Just use youtube videos as a marketing platform and you free advertising.
ANSWER 2:
Thank you for your comment and advice.
I forgot to specify that the dare mentioned generating and income, any income freaking fast, and by that, I guess it meant the first month or so.
We will see.

Youtube as a traffic source is good but it takes a long time.
I will be using direct fast ones like FB groups, Reddit, and maybe Quora too... I will decide when I come up with a marketing funnel and a basic offer.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Hi, I was in your situation last year and I wasted my time, Because even a magnificent idea in our head maybe don't make money and not a good idea in other people head, I don't know your business plan and i hope you get rich with it ! but in my experience if you want to invest lower budget you should invest more time, and if the business doesn't go well your time and your life gone. So again i hope the best luck for you with your idea , anything possible and you can do it, but start this kind of business as a side hustle if it makes $1 for you consistently then invest more time on it, Good luck

Reactions: MarkoAleksic
ANSWER 3

Good day
Hi @amir
Thank you for your suggestions and encouragement.
For the idea, it is a dare, not my main business and not even a side hustle, as I work 100% online for myself since 2009.
I'm curious to test the knowledge I accumulated over the past years and see what I can get with this dare.
Again thanks, salam.

@XtremeXT
Thank you for your support.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: amir
This can only be done on paper and in dreams. There are so many related posts, and videos online. In reality, most of them are click baits.

This can only be done on paper and in dreams. There are so many related posts, and videos online. In reality, most of them are click baits.
ANSWER 4
Good day
Did you read all the posts?
Because I already did it and I'm selling it here for almost a year already.

So you think that using OpenOffice or word to create an ebook and sell it on amazon or on Etsy or on an affiliate website is impossible?

Do you think creating a website for $20 to sell services is impossible? you know services, like design services, etc.

And you think that doing a small website with a sales letter that sells step-by-step coaching or information using free Woocommerce and a free autoresponder is impossible?

What about this thread, where I say 15 dollars is ok to start in one weekend.
And what about this product I sell for 97 euros that are created with free stuff, my knowledge, and my experience. note: that service has extra, but before I was selling it just with my knowledge, which means no extra host, no bonuses, etc = started with 20 dollars.

Please read my other answers here, you guys are overthinking this too much.

Read carefully.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
You literally just removed the IM from the possible. How amazing the way you think. I am going back to reading all of your post, it seems like you have a big brain that could be used for something bigger. I like how you have answers to everything. Now as far as your question goes.

The answer is yes.

2 weeks ago i was shopping at Walmart, and i saw something for $10 it has to do with fishing. I was going to buy it but i said let me check the price online, it might be cheaper, and i was surprised the price is $34.99, and its not on amazon so i checked on amazon app to see if am able to sell this product and amazon allowed me, so i bought 1 peace and sent it to amazon Wearhouse and started selling it. I sold the 1 peace for $20 in few hours. I went back to Walmart and bought a lot more of it. Now i am making good money. it could be luck, who knows

Reactions: MarkoAleksic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock