• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[9$-10$] Google Drive Unlimited Private Account (not .edu) and Canva Pro 3 Years only 9$

jeremie

Jan 17, 2020
China
Inappropriate sales thread
Canva Pro 3 Years only 9$
Include all Pro feature (you can see detail here: https://www.canva.com/pricing/:

• Free templates, logos, fonts, photos, and graphics
  • Premium stock image library
  • Create designs with custom dimensions
  • Export designs as PDF, JPG, PNG
  • Built-in social sharing and presentation mode
  • One-click design resize
  • Create custom templates and upload your logos and fonts
  • Download designs with a transparent background and customizes download quality
  • Export designs as animated GIFs or MP4 videos
  • Team sharing
  • Share view or edit access to designs with people outside of your team through a design link
  • Share view or edit access to designs with select people within your team
  • Built-in commenting
  • Built-in workflows to get approval on your designs
  • Cloud storage: 100GB
  • Folders: Unlimited
  • Two factor authentication (2FA): Yes

• You will get a slot into my Team Account, that means you will become a member of my organization, subscription expire after October 2023 (if my organization renew again you will get access for free)
Onetime payment and you will get the acccount with 3 years warranty, direct PM me or enter order link: https://shoppy.gg/product/fZ2RkDV
proof:
1602132787718.png
Google Drive Unlimited Capacity (.com domain, i manage that) only 10$
  • User not ".edu" domain, it's my organization - ".com" domain
  • I will send you Google Drive official Account (you can custom username by entering in form order)
  • This account is your full private account and lifetime expire
  • Single Payment
  • No Monthly or Annual Payments
  • Lifetime Account No Expiration
  • 2 Steps Verification Support
  • Lifetime Warranty
Important Feature:

• This service offers an UNLIMITED Google Drive account.
  • Unlimited Google Drive Storage.
  • Upload files up to 5 Tb each.
  • TeamDrive Included
  • Google Photos unlimited storage original image quality (high resolution).
  • Gmail unlimited and much more.
  • Compatible with Drive File Stream, Backup and Sync and any third-party application.
  • Store any archive, access your data anywhere.
  • Home, Office or on the move with your phone or tablet.
  • This is
  • Unlimited storage in cloud to store Movies, Music, files or any document which you want documents. Please Note: This is a onetime license account, NO MONTHLY FEES! Never expires! I will warranty if your account dead or cannot use
    proof:
1602132714492.png
Direct PM me or enter the order link: https://shoppy.gg/product/T1Frazb

Last edited:
Reactions: nordie
I don't think you're allowed to use the word lifetime in your thread here. Best to adjust before a mod comes and delete your thread.

Reactions: jeremie
I don't think you're allowed to use the word lifetime in your thread here. Best to adjust before a mod comes and delete your thread.
I think lifetime should not be confused with life of anyone. As long as benefits are available without expiry and without second or recurring payment it should be good to call it lifetime.
Just my thoughts.

I think lifetime should not be confused with life of anyone. As long as benefits are available without expiry and without second or recurring payment it should be good to call it lifetime.
Just my thoughts.
Yeah I thought that too. But I got my thread warned and even deleted once for that. So just sharing my experience.

Just purchased a Google Drive account. It works as it described. Legit seller. :)

• Love
Reactions: jeremie
@jeremie as of Marketplace rules your post violates rule #18. Please read it properly and after that edit your thread.

While selling something, don't use words like "LIFE" / "LIFETIME", nothing lasts for a lifetime, neither you - me - or any product service, so don't create a false/fake bait to dupe users !!!

I am allowing you 12hrs to alter your thread.

Seems despite being told by @navlem , the topic creator didn't mind to change those violated phrases . . .

HENCE TOPIC PERMANENTLY CLOSED !!!

Reactions: ELLIO7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock