• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

LiveCanvas genuine

License $5.00 for 1 site (domain) only

Genuine Licence

GENUINE NON-EXPIRING LICENCE.
GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.

$5 FOR 1 SITE exclude PayPal fee

2.3.6​

23 Mar 2022
  • Admin UI allows disabling LC on selected Post Types​
  • History Bugfix​
  • Allows unfiltered XML import so LiveCanvas pages can be seamlessly moved with the XML import/export WP feature​
  • License Code Bugfix​
  • Search Form Readymade Header fix​
  • Added Accordion Custom View for get_posts​

2.3.5​

1 Mar 2022
  • Code editor: updated Beautify libraries​
  • Must Use Compatibility Fix​
  • Editing bar responsive fixes​
  • Minor editor JS bugfixes (fixes reload on some systems)​
  • Negative values on all margins (if using Bootstrap5)​

2.3.0​

16 Feb 2022
  • New Links Editing window​
  • Enhanced compatibility with third party plugins while launching the editor​
  • Negative Margin Top Widget (if using Bootstrap5)​
  • New Blocks available in WordPress Integration: Simple Contact Form and AJAX / PHP Custom Form​
  • New Forms API & Example Forms (documentation here)​
  • Minor Fixes and Upgrades​

2.2.0​

7 Dec 2021
  • New readymade sections​
  • Added mp4 video block​
  • Faster loading fix​
  • Menu shortcode second level fix​
  • Adds wp-media-id class to responsive images​
  • Updated PUC library​
  • Fixes editing on cover components​
  • Message to alert user about OB problem ("The page loading seems to fail. This is generally due to peculiar host environments. Please reach support for advice.")​
  • Backend Option to disable ob handling​
  • Supports BootScore via options override​

2.1.1​

19 October 2021
  • Bugfix: template for lc_cpts is picked from child theme, parent theme, or built-in template

Thank you!

Properly installed and fully functional. Fast communication and unique kindness!

I recommend you to buy it, it's really worth it

Thanks again!

Reactions: promowp
UPDATES

Introducing LiveCanvas Version 3: HTML starter templates, responsive spacings, and much more​

Readymade pages library​

Version 3 brings a number of enhancements, but the most notable addition is readymade page templates: a collection of 60+ Bootstrap 5 - based fully original, lightweight HTML starters to help ignite your website designs.

Of course these pages are meant to be hacked and tweaked to your taste. They tend to use Bootstrap classes as much as possible, so you can globally customize colors and fonts to match your brand’s identity using the Picostrap’s Customize feature, as you’re already used to.

As always, we try to pursuit the quality over quantity mantra - so we tried to keep things nice & tidy, ready to be dismantled and remixed by your hands, and filled with your own content.

These templates are not stored directly in the plugin, but pull data from a cloud-based templates directory that we will expand over time.

Moreover, we'll offer a cloud saving feature as well, to store your own HTML page templates and reuse them in all your projects. Of course, this could have a lot of sense for sections and blocks as well.

Responsive Spacings Support​

Another new addition of Version 3 is responsive spacings support. This has been a popular request from many users, and we’ve been exploring various solutions to achieve this functionality, but decided to implement it only when we felt we found a lean and intuitive way to deliver it, closely matching Bootstrap 5’s way of handling responsive spacings - and only outputting classes, of course.

In a nutshell, now you can set margins and paddings via visual interface specifying a general value, which should match your desired result on mobile, and then refining for larger breakpoints (screen sizes) how things should behave. Once selected the item you want to edit, you can also use your keyboard's arrow keys to change their value.

Simplified Client UI​

The point of this feature is to propose a simpler user interface to non-administrator (editor) users for editing LiveCanvas pages.

This way editors will be able to edit only the content in LiveCanvas pages, but not the structure: they can click-and-edit text, media, page elements - but no structure / code editing, or adding elements.

This feature has to be enabled from the LiveCanvas backend settings.

Emmet Support​

The code editors in LiveCanvas now have Emmet support.

If you enjoy writing HTML by hand, this is a huge lifesaver, making repeated typing tasks much faster, with a very concise syntax.

Watch the video to grasp the idea. After writing an Emmet expression, pressing the TAB key does the magic.

PHP8 compatibility​

PHP 8 is a welcome update to the PHP language, bringing significant performance optimizations and higher intrinsic security.

LiveCanvas 3 and Picostrap5 run greatly on PHP8. We strongly recommend to switch your PHP hosting settings to use PHP 8, especially on new installations, where you don't risk compatibility issues with other plugins.

Page Cloning Feature​

In the past, cloning a LiveCanvas page would have been just a quick copy/paste job, using the "Edit Main HTML" feature, but since this is something that you may do often, for example for drafting new variations of your homepage, making it instant totally made sense.

In the Pages listing of the WP administration panel, hovering any page element will reveal a new "Clone" link, which does instantly clone the page to a new draft. Of course, it equally works on pages where LiveCanvas is and it is not activated.

New wireframing sections and media blocks​

Version 3 brings some new "wireframing" readymade sections demonstrating some useful flex-based peculiar layouts, fully responsive, to use as starters to go beyond the simple Bootstrap-based grid that we all love.

Another addition is Image and text blocks, eight implementations of the Bootstrap "media object".

Anyone interested can still Pm me up to the 16 July to buy.

I am closing my sales post for now, maybe I will bring them back in the future.

Thanks for everyone that bought from me.

@bobsmith can you please close the sales post.
Thanks

I am closing all my sales post permanently because someone missuses my products keys.
I was selling here to help members that can't afford to buy the plugins.
Someone on the forum used my product key on other sites and that are the reason why I am closing all my post and stop selling.
I am sorry for the members who are honest that are loosing out.

@bobsmith @Medw1311 can you please close this post permanently and delete it​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock