• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com

LiveCanvas genuine

Special
License $3.50 for 1 site (domain) only

Genuine Licence

GENUINE NON-EXPIRING LICENCE.
GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.

$3.50 FOR 1 SITE PayPal fee included

Free Updates
1 Active Website

Can read more here:
https://livecanvas.com/

Payment will be via PayPal .

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased
license.

Please ask questions beforehand.
I got the right to refuse any site or member.
No illegal sites or nulled sites or sites with nulled copies on them.
All sites must have SSL installed and must be on PHP 7.4
Please do a backup of your site beforehand.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

All plugins, themes, and builders come with genuine licenses installed.
All licenses are valid for the time the product exists or the developer exists.
All licenses and updates depend on that.

Anyone who miss using the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.
Please don't share the license key if you find it on your site.

Installation is for 1 domain only. Must pay for each domain.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Pure HTML and CSS WordPress builder
Build faster web pages that achieve better SEO results.

Engineered for performance
Packed as a super small (<150kb gzipped) WordPress plugin, LiveCanvas will allow you to build great web pages that effectively communicate your message while keeping low weight.

No extra CSS or JS bloat added: just pure Bootstrap 4.

And of course, Bootstrap 5 support is coming soon.

An advanced code editor in your hands

If you generally hate page builders, check out LiveCanvas: the only page builder which outputs superclean, Bootstrap4-compliant HTML5 code, which you can refine via a built-in live code editor.
Use standard blocks or build your own

LiveCanvas helps you build great web pages visually combining HTML snippets that we call "blocks". It allows you to get started immediately using readymade blocks, or building your custom ones. No limit to your creativity!

Advanced Responsive Layouts
Effectively deliver your message to your audience through any kind of device.

LiveCanvas allows you to visually check what's happening on each breakpoint with ease, while you are working on your project.
Build things right from the start - instead of correcting countless glitches afterward.

Features
An incredible tool for Web professionals.
A page builder, and an HTML editor, freeing your creative soul.
If you love WordPress and Bootstrap 4, this is for you.

Light Footprint

A complete, turnkey solution for web page building, yet feather-light. Zero additional plugins are required.

Top Performance

Most WordPress themes or page builders force you to reason strictly following their logic. You are here to enjoy a higher level of freedom. Coders invited!

Get rid of handcuffs!

Most WordPress themes or page builders force you to reason strictly following their logic. You are here to enjoy a higher level of freedom. Coders invited!

100% Frontend based

Safety first: editing history

Include your own Shortcodes

Visual Building and Scaffolding

Enabling an easy workflow to prototype and perfect wonderful mobile-ready web pages.

Refine and edit HTML

"Steal" all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.

Create your own blocks

Build your own local library of custom HTML snippets to reuse through your projects.

Build Your Header & Footer

If you want, you can design your footer inside LiveCanvas, and ditch the traditional WordPress widgets.

Cool Animations

Experiment with all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.

Unsplash Photo Stock

An unlimited, free source of high-quality images at your fingertips. A great source of inspiration, all inside LiveCanvas

Requirements
LiveCanvas
just requires a recent install of WordPress and the
Chrome Web browser

Proof of my lifetime license:

livecanvas speed.png

Last edited:
Nice offer you got bro, just to let you know that your thread title and content are against the rules, because you are not allowed to mention "Lifetime" as a term. This is just a heads up, so your thread does not end closed.
Please count me for a vouch copy if still available.

Reactions: promowp
Nice offer you got bro, just to let you know that your thread title and content are against the rules, because you are not allowed to mention "Lifetime" as a term. This is just a heads up, so your thread does not end closed.
Please count me for a vouch copy if still available.
Pm me

Guys I want to leave my feedback for @izakvdm service.
He was good with me and gave me a vouch copy and here is my review:
After I have given him access to my website, he installed and licensed the plugin in less then a minute! I have checked and this is really a legit licensed copy of Livecanvas and picostrap (the recommended theme for the plugin).
Still I need to test more about speed performance and how to master this builder but I have researched it few months ago and according to all reviews it makes the websites fly. And for sure they are going to develop it further, so at that one-time payment price for a lifetime updated version I think is a very good deal!

My final score: 10 out of 10

Guys I want to leave my feedback for @izakvdm service.
He was good with me and gave me a vouch copy and here is my review:
After I have given him access to my website, he installed and licensed the plugin in less then a minute! I have checked and this is really a legit licensed copy of Livecanvas and picostrap (the recommended theme for the plugin).
Still I need to test more about speed performance and how to master this builder but I have researched it few months ago and according to all reviews it makes the websites fly. And for sure they are going to develop it further, so at that one-time payment price for a lifetime updated version I think is a very good deal!

My final score: 10 out of 10
Thank you and enjoy it all.

Hello, is it possible to test the builder? I checked their site and there is no "light" plugin, so there is no way to test. Your deal and the builder sound interesting, but I would like a test drive first.

Reactions: xantor and promowp
LiveCanvas genuine License $7 for 1 site (domain) only

Genuine Licence

Lifetime Free Updates
1 Active Website

Can read more here:
https://livecanvas.com/

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased
license.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

I am ONLY available between 16:00 and 20:00 GMT

Pure HTML and CSS WordPress builder
Build faster webpages that achieve better SEO results.

Engineered for performance
Packed as a super small (<150kb gzipped) WordPress plugin, LiveCanvas will allow you to build great web pages that effectively communicate your message while keeping low weight.

No extra CSS or JS bloat added: just pure Bootstrap 4.

And of course, Bootstrap 5 support is coming soon.

An advanced code editor in your hands

If you generally hate page builders, check out LiveCanvas: the only page builder which outputs superclean, Bootstrap4-compliant HTML5 code, which you can refine via a built-in live code editor.
Use standard blocks or build your own

LiveCanvas helps you build great web pages visually combining HTML snippets that we call "blocks". It allows you to get started immediately using readymade blocks, or building your custom ones. No limit to your creativity!

Advanced Responsive Layouts
Effectively deliver your message to your audience through any kind of device.

LiveCanvas allows you to visually check what's happening on each breakpoint with ease, while you are working on your project.
Build things right from the start - instead of correcting countless glitches afterward.

Features
An incredible tool for Web professionals.
A page builder, an HTML editor, freeing your creative soul.
If you love WordPress and Bootstrap 4, this is for you.

Light Footprint

A complete, turnkey solution for web page building, yet feather-light. Zero additional plugins required.

Top Performance

Get rid of handcuffs!

100% Frontend based

Safety first: editing history

Include your own Shortcodes

Visual Building and Scaffolding

Enabling an easy workflow to prototype and perfect wonderful mobile-ready web pages.

Refine and edit HTML

"Steal" all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.

Create your own blocks

Build your own local library of custom HTML snippets to reuse through your projects.

Build Your Header & Footer

If you want, you can design your footer inside LiveCanvas, and ditch the traditional WordPress widgets.

Cool Animations

Experiment with all the HTML and CSS code samples you can find on the Web, and give it a try inside LiveCanvas. You have no set boundaries.

Unsplash Photo Stock

An unlimited, free source of high-quality images at your fingertips. A great source of inspiration, all inside LiveCanvas

Requirements
LiveCanvas
just requires a recent install of WordPress and the
Chrome Web browser

Proof of my lifetime license:
View attachment 63906

livecanvas speed.png

Thank you bro!

Properly installed and fully functional. Super communication and unique kindness!

I recommend you to buy it, it's really worth it !!

Thanks again bro! :)

Reactions: promowp and midtone
Great service, great product, great dedication.
I recommend buy everything you need which @promowp has, really good dedication to this community.
Only original products, no nulled, not scam, and certainly no bullshit.

Thank you so much for your wonderful service and product!

Great service, great product, great dedication.
I recommend buy everything you need which @promowp has, really good dedication to this community.
Only original products, no nulled, not scam, and certainly no bullshit.

Thank you so much for your wonderful service and product!
Thank you and it was my pleasure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock