• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel v14.5

No permission to download
the code is clean, but it has different problems to solve, operationally it is not ready for the"market". the absence of the delivery boy app, strongly limits it. I have a copy of it that I have" edited", honestly it is nothing exceptional

the code is clean, but it has different problems to solve, operationally it is not ready for the"market". the absence of the delivery boy app, strongly limits it. I have a copy of it that I have" edited", honestly it is nothing exceptional
Please send me the code

Here the patch file! For me worked fine in localhost.

724c4914-cfbb-45bf-a8f5-b0ff01d6d8d3

2021-06-08_100536.jpg

Attachments

• Patch.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: detotty and tisna98
I will download the latest version and send it tonight, bro kindly don't post the link publicly I don't want my mega account to be banned. :oops:

The authors and leechers both are here on forum they report the account as soon as link is shared publicly.
this is not your mega acc bro :D
okay thanks

• Haha
Reactions: johnwick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nscb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock