• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello guys!
I set up a store in the admin panel, but I can't find the URL of the store I created, what would be the URL of the store created?

i get this error when i send the app to appstore

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Seç Tıkla Kapında - STK" 1.0.0 (1). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSMicrophoneUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Can you help me
Add this key"NSMicrophoneUsageDescription" and string"explaining why you need to use microphone" to your info.plist. All the best.

Hello guys!
I set up a store in the admin panel, but I can't find the URL of the store I created, what would be the URL of the store created?
in fact you should view it in front web, buuut is not easy show or share the url to custumers 'cause the app ask first location and the it redirect to main page

na verdade, você deve visualizá-lo na frente da web, mas não é fácil mostrar ou compartilhar a url para os clientes porque o aplicativo solicita a primeira localização e redireciona para a página principal
Thanks bro :)

Hi guys, I have a doubt and I would like you to help me. Every time we open this application it returns to the last place we left off. nice to know if it's possible to change this for every time we open it, start on the home screen where the modules are.
Can someone help me ?

Hi guys, I have a doubt and I would like you to help me. Every time we open this application it returns to the last place we left off. nice to know if it's possible to change this for every time we open it, start on the home screen where the modules are.
Can someone help me ?
Your question is not clear enough.

Your question is not clear enough.
in the web application, every time I open the page it returns to the last place I stopped, I would like to know if it is possible to make it return to the home page where the modules are listed

Can someone help me ?
Web app have that problem, however customer app solve this one, so every open will show home page

hello How can I remove the top selling products list and popular restaurants on the homepage.
can you help me

Hello I need verry good developer to make some big customisation about delivery earning , and delivery cost from restaurants. Now is same price for whole system. I need different price by shop. Some shops I have they offer free delivery 1st kilometer and onthers offer 3 kilometers ..... contact me on disscus.scriptsfordelivery.com thx
I want also that restaurant can place manual order.

Good evening, a query I have an error in the Business Setup, the map does not load and it indicates that error in the console, and the box to select a language loads differently, could you help me, I would greatly appreciate it

1653200450886.png
1653200477353.png

Good evening, a query I have an error in the Business Setup, the map does not load and it indicates that error in the console, and the box to select a language loads differently, could you help me, I would greatly appreciate it

1653200450886.png
1653200477353.png
same issue

Please can anyone advise on what to do? Each time I try uploading a picture, for example a logo or profile picture, it does not update on the site. Since I've not heard anyone else complain about this, I thought this might be a server-related issue.

Por favor, ¿alguien puede aconsejarme qué hacer? Cada vez que intento cargar una imagen, por ejemplo, un logotipo o una imagen de perfil, no se actualiza en el sitio. Como no he oído a nadie más quejarse de esto, pensé que podría tratarse de un problema relacionado con el servidor.
Perhaps the folder where more images are saved does not have read and write permissions

• Wow
Reactions: ONSHOST
Thanks for your response @legnamiguel. I enabled read and write permissions for all folders yet, the error persists. I'm thinking thinking that this perhaps have something to do with my host server at NameCheap, but I contacted them, they said the error is from my code.

Please can someone recommend a hosting company that works well with this code?

if you are in canada or france : i'm using evxonline.com hoster, really nice and support is really active
for my other site i'm using : froge.host never hade trouble with them
hope it will help you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock