• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
am having error with register api, " failed to connect to server api due to connection problem ". anyone else?

Change base url into your apps files....
I have changed it . register API works in default BASE URL but when i change it to my server BASE URL it shows the error. Login is working fine just register. Is there any thing i need to change (other than BASE URL, firebase json, and google map key).

I have changed it . register API works in default BASE URL but when i change it to my server BASE URL it shows the error. Login is working fine just register. Is there any thing i need to change (other than BASE URL, firebase json, and google map key).
I don't remember, but I guess there are other file must be changed, if u are using any test editor just search in whole files for base_url string, if I'm not wrong the file is into admin folder

Going to update it to v1.3 tomorrow...​

Version 1.3 12 May 2022​

- Fixed iOS browser login issue
- Fixed Payment gateway redirection issue
- Update payment gateway SDKs
- Fixed Category page store to item switch issue
- Fixed some other known issues.
- Added SMTP setup test by sending a test mail

Version 1.3 12 May 2022​

Thanks You

I don't remember, but I guess there are other file must be changed, if u are using any test editor just search in whole files for base_url string, if I'm not wrong the file is into admin folder
i found the issue

try
{
Mail::to($request->email)->send(new \App\Mail\CustomerRegistration($request->f_name.' '.$request->l_name));
}
catch(\Exception $ex)
{
info($ex);
}

this line code is causing the problem. is it bcoz of smpt miss setup?

Reactions: winner73
i found the issue

try
{
Mail::to($request->email)->send(new \App\Mail\CustomerRegistration($request->f_name.' '.$request->l_name));
}
catch(\Exception $ex)
{
info($ex);
}

this line code is causing the problem. is it bcoz of smpt miss setu
i found the issue

try
{
}
catch(\Exception $ex)
{
info($ex);
}

this line code is causing the problem. is it bcoz of smpt miss setup?
Yes!!! i had the same issue, just add the smtp settings and it should work

isaiahka updated 6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website with a new update entry:

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart comprises of 3 Mobile Applications, 2 Web Panel, and 1 website –

• Customer application for Android, iOS, and web developed using Flutter.
  • Delivery Boy application for Android developed using Flutter (Need to purchase separately).
  • Store application for both Android and iOS developed using Flutter (Need to purchase separately).
  • Super Admin web panel developed using Laravel (admin can provide role-based access).
  • Store web panel developed using Laravel (owner...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.3 12 May 2022​

thanks, for

to update​

i get this error when i send the app to appstore

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Seç Tıkla Kapında - STK" 1.0.0 (1). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSMicrophoneUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Can you help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock