• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.6.1 nulled

No permission to download
@mogrosso He's only trying to help. Don't be an ass.
You only help when you own it. There is a policy on this forum, only upload original files and not files downloaded from other forums. You have been here since 2019. You don't contribute to the community just waiting to download. Respect yourself and your family..

Hello, it is possible that you have the Firebase configuration of the demo or the one who provides this null script. Verify that the Firebase Key of your project is in the files.
I changed the notification key with my firebase key in admin panel , and replaced firebase Json in my app still same

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-03-16-28-00-974_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-03-16-28-00-974_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 74
Friends I need a very big favor from you, I would like the idea of integrating the payment gateway checkout Pro from the paid market someone to 6ammart, but I do not know how to do this can you help me. I'll be very grateful

V 1.4.1
- POS for admin
- Test Data delete option
- Module category for all zone (The stores of that module can serve orders in all zone)
- Provide all zones data based on delivery location (If there are multiple zones overlapped in a location)
- New Product details page for user app and web
- Reporting for stock management
- Update Address details ( additional fields like road, house, floor )
- Improvement in the parcel checkout page
- Fixed some other small issues.
- Performance improved
- Compatible with flutter 3.0
NULL THIS and UPDATE

Last edited:

Version 1.4.1 - 31 May 2022​

- POS for admin
- Test Data delete option
- Module category for all zone (The stores of that module can serve orders in all zone)
- Provide all zones data based on delivery location (If there are multiple zones overlapped in a location)
- New Product details page for user app and web
- Reporting for stock management
- Update Address details ( additional fields like road, house, floor )
- Improvement in the parcel checkout page
- Fixed some other small issues.
- Performance improved
- Compatible with flutter 3.0

1.png

You only help when you own it. There is a policy on this forum, only upload original files and not files downloaded from other forums. You have been here since 2019. You don't contribute to the community just waiting to download. Respect yourself and your family..
The person that called you an ASS was very mature! You're a BIG ASS. I don't use such words but since someone has called you I think it makes sense. Fact is when you disrespect the uploader the updates stop, even Gambit doesn't own the resource the developer is called sixamtech. Anyone else is just sharing and that's how it is so everybody can get. We all know the rules of Babiato please. In the last update do you see any Gambit mentioned anywhere? That's so as to respect the rules of this forum, and please I can ask Gambit to permit me to update his nulled copy, I speak to him, matter of fact he gave me the recent v1.4.1 and I have it but because you are an ass I won't update it.

Be thankful to somebody that shared their links for

Version 1.4.1 - 31 May 2022​

I am geeting internal server error on splash screen page..can anyone tell me how to resolve this??

Hi, I having a problem. I build the app apk file. when I install the app and open on my phone, the red message popup like in the image. Same as demo apk they provide that I download via codecanyon.net. It say Internal server error. This message popup in choose language page and onboard page. Anyone can help show me the problem? Really appreciate. Thank you

Attachments

• 61cbd466-c33e-4509-ad90-246cf220bd98.jpg
    61cbd466-c33e-4509-ad90-246cf220bd98.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks, Can you find the solution about the push notification? when we add even the new key push notification firebase, that default from their notification still coming

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock