• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.6.1 nulled

No permission to download
Hello everyone, someone has been able to remove the screen to choose the language when starting the app (I will only use one language without the possibility of changing it)
Hello friend in the file app_constants.dart, just comment the lines of the "LanguageModel" leaving only the language you want.
Ex:

static List<LanguageModel> languages = [
LanguageModel(imageUrl: Images.english, languageName: 'Portugues', countryCode: 'US', languageCode: 'en'),
//LanguageModel(imageUrl: Images.arabic, languageName: 'عربى', countryCode: 'SA', languageCode: 'ar'),

Att,

Reactions: Doxec
I have problem with it i cant register in app. After press Sign up it is only loading and after few minutes. I faced "Connection to API Server failed due to internet connection" but i have high speed internet connection. second time to click register it says email and number already registered

Who can help me?
I'm also having the same problem my friend.

• Sad
Reactions: winner73
Does anyone know if the store and delivery apps work as a web app? I can build and install the APK fine but i would love to have this and the store app as webapps as well. I seem to get lots of flutter errors when launching a web render, it never goes past the loading screen

Anyone with this kind of problem? Anything I try to add in the admin, returns me errors that it is not possible to create in the bank. Any solution? 022-08-08-11-40-19-2022-08-08-11-40-19-.png bro, change your hosting provider I had the same problem and it all worked great when I changed my hosting provider

Is anyone getting this error when trying to add new data? I get this error when i try to add a new module, category or even an item. 500.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virginiavavi98
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock