• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
I need some help, I'm doing tests on localhost before putting it on my hosting, I installed version 11 extend but when I upgraded to the new version it was like this, how can I fix it?

Attachments

• erro.png
    erro.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 32
I need some help, I'm doing tests on localhost before putting it on my hosting, I installed version 11 extend but when I upgraded to the new version it was like this, how can I fix it?
check folder permissions. And attach file debug.log

Update 23.0.0 - 3 July, 2022
Fixed biolink block statistics not working properly.
Update please

BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) with a new update entry:

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS)

Update 23.0.0 - 3 July, 2022

• Implemented the Dynamic File Links system.
  • Implemented the Dynamic Vcard Links system.
  • Implemented text separator tool.
  • Implemented email extractor tool.
  • Implemented URL extractor tool.
  • Implemented image optimizer tool.
  • Added language code input for the Text to speech tool.
  • Implemented Links API for creating & updating shortened links.
  • Implemented Teams API for managing everything Teams system related.
  • Implemented Google Maps...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Extended license key required
In this case isnt the License dear friend... its the dump.sql file. This file is not complete like the Extended version. All the others files are equals to both Regular and Extended versions but the dump.sql of the Extended comes with more data tables, like payments, coupons and others tables...

In this case isnt the License dear friend... its the dump.sql file. This file is not complete like the Extended version. All the others files are equals to both Regular and Extended versions but the dump.sql of the Extended comes with more data tables, like payments, coupons and others tables...
You are not much mistaken friend. When you enter a regular license, everything related to payment is not available to you, but if you enter an extended license key, they will become available to you there, most likely there are simply restrictions on the use of a particular key

@humeraqadir @rayger_x
After researching, I added a new block by myself

Add new block

- Block demo: Search

Go to: /app/controllers/BiolinkBlockAjax.php
Line 195 var $individual_blocks add new 'search' to var
Add new private function create_biolink_search()

Go to: /plugins/ultimate-blocks/ultimate_blocks.php add search
Go to: /plugins/ultimate-blocks/views/l/biolink_blocks/ add search

Go to: /themes/altum/views/link/settings/biolink_blocks/ add search

Demo:

1655705963822.png

1655706011717.png
i Can help you add this

Hi all! I have version 19 now. In the download section, I see the following version 21. Can I upgrade from 19 to 21 right away or is there version 20 somewhere?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock