• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
What are you even Talking about?

The Plugins Don't need any License. Its the script that does

Im not talking about the plugins is about the script (this thread), but after installation I added anything in the license code field and it works...

I just don’t know if they have something that check the license code temporary...

Anyone know if custom domains of this script works automatically? Im using unmanaged server and it seems that after customer add a domain its not working it’s always marked as pending and I need manually update the link to the customer.

And just domains that I add using my main domain works, the custom domains that user add and point the A record or CNAME record not works.

Anyone know if custom domains of this script works automatically? Im using unmanaged server and it seems that after customer add a domain its not working it’s always marked as pending and I need manually update the link to the customer.

And just domains that I add using my main domain works, the custom domains that user add and point the A record or CNAME record not works.
depends on hosting you use, need add the new domain in hosting control panel before point A record to your server IP

Anyone know which lines we need change / remove to null this plugin? Because some features are showing:

Hc6Qvn0.png

Hello guys, can anyone tell me how I can use this update as an extended version? Thanks to anyone who can help...

Hello guys, can anyone tell me how I can use this update as an extended version? Thanks to anyone who can help...
Version 11 is the Extended one. you need to download each version and upgrade it from that version (11)
Like if you're using version 11, and want to upgrade to version 21, you need to download each version from 11 to 21, and upgrade each one in order after another.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock