• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Hi all! I have version 19 now. In the download section, I see the following version 21. Can I upgrade from 19 to 21 right away or is there version 20 somewhere?
make a backup!!!

you can upgrade right away it should work just follow the update tut from docs.

BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) with a new update entry:

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS)

Update 24.0.0 - 10 July, 2022

• Implemented the ability to enable/disable the QR codes system from the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable the Biolink system from the admin panel.
  • Implemented PayPal link generator tool.
  • Implemented text size calculator tool.
  • Implemented BBCode to HTML converter tool.
  • Implemented HTML tags remover tool.
  • Implemented decimal converter tool.
  • Implemented octal converter tool.
  • Implemented morse converter tool...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did I say they weren't working? I just asked if there were any updates, on the gum road site they say they were updated July 4th. As well if there was the payment block plugin for the private plugin group.
sorry for the misunderstanding, I saw an update on 10/07 in the private group

Thanks, we'll try that. But maybe someone still has version 20?
You can upgrade from 19 to the latest version. You dont need to update to 20 first. Just follow the update docs and everything will be fine

Reactions: MrDjo
You can upgrade from 19 to the latest version. You dont need to update to 20 first. Just follow the update docs and everything will be fine
Thank you, I understood you correctly that I do not need to upgrade from 19 to 21, from 21 to 22 ... Can I immediately upgrade from 19 to 24?

Who updated to version 24?
Question to those who tested Vcard
When I add an avatar, I get an error the page shows a 500 error without an avatar, it works fine.

In the logs, this is the situation
Code:
[11-Jul-2022 09:36:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCardException: Returned data is not an image. in /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCardException.php:29
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCard.php(250): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCardException::invalidImage()
#1 /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCard.php(474): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCard->addMedia()
#2 /public_html/app/controllers/l/Link.php(215): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCard->addPhoto()
#3 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Link->index()
#4 /public_html/app/core/App.php(196): call_user_func_array()
#5 /public_html/index.php(17): Altum\App->__construct()
#6 {main} thrown in /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCardException.php on line 29

Nulled 24.0.0 Extended

Pre-installed
|| Import sql file->change details in config.php || email : admin , pass : admin

Screenshot (87).png

I think the password protected part is at fault.
New password auto-generating system, and I can't log in with the password protected link I set up before p1.jpg

Who updated to version 24?
Question to those who tested Vcard
When I add an avatar, I get an error the page shows a 500 error without an avatar, it works fine.

In the logs, this is the situation
Code:
[11-Jul-2022 09:36:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCardException: Returned data is not an image. in /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCardException.php:29
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCard.php(250): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCardException::invalidImage()
#1 /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCard.php(474): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCard->addMedia()
#2 /public_html/app/controllers/l/Link.php(215): JeroenDesloovere\VCard\VCard->addPhoto()
#3 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Link->index()
#4 /public_html/app/core/App.php(196): call_user_func_array()
#5 /public_html/index.php(17): Altum\App->__construct()
#6 {main} thrown in /public_html/vendor/jeroendesloovere/vcard/src/VCardException.php on line 29
  1. Vcard link Settings

I have uploaded the avatar in vcard and it works perfectly.​

Menssage: ×Successfully updated.

I tried it on the demo (https://66biolinks.com/demo/)
But it is also a password error.
You can try to create new link with password, then you go back to the dashboard, update the newly created link, you won't be able to login with the password you created at first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock