• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
Is it expandable if the personal edition is purchased?

first, i forgot turn off debug
const DEBUG = 1;
const MYSQL_DEBUG = 1;

find them in index.php turn them 0

2nd, i patched sql with some tables missing that i forgot to upload the new sql
NEW SQL

https://mir.cr/1MPX8HAA

any errors let me know

Many bugs. Taxes can not be deleted or edited! I'm trying to add some piece of code on taxes so you can edit and delete a tax. There is missing code on controller AdminTaxUpdate.php and also on theme files of tax.
Also codes have some bugs.
I hope today to post a fixed version!

Reactions: timalin

I HAVE UPLOADED A NEW ARCHIVE WITH SQL FIXES FOR CRON JOB ERROR 500!​

So guys i have succeeded to fix v11.0.0. I have made a lot of work on Plans/Taxes/Codes and DB:

1. Fixed Taxes: now you can add/edit/delete taxes
2. Fixed Codes: now you can add/edit/delete codes (also fixed the plan selection)
3. Fixed Plans: now you can add/edit/delete plans
4. Some other fixes on files
5. I have added an .htaccess file on /uploads directory for more security
6. Some files in themes/altum/views/admin where missing and i created them from scratch so all functions of taxes/codes/plans to work (add/edit functions).

I did many fixes on sql file and also i added some code that was missing from controller/themes files for taxes/codes/plans.
Everything works perfect and all functions of extended version are fully functional.

I have added 2 plugins for you: Offload assets & user content plugin + Affiliate plugin

I have tested all functions of this FULL extended version and everything works perfect. All functions on extended version are fully functional.

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO OTHER FORUMS. FULLY FUNCTIONAL NULLED V11.0.0 CAN NOT BE FOUND TO ANY OTHER BOARD!!!

I have also found a bug on cron jobs. error 500. There are some columns missing on users database table. To fix alter users table with:

SQL:
ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_sessions_events` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `user_deletion_reminder`;

ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_events_children` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `current_month_sessions_events`;

ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_sessions_replays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `current_month_events_children`;

Babak you can update the resource with this archive!

Cheers :)

LepeNU
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
hi @LepeNU I installed it and it seems to be working flawlessly. You are great

I have also found a bug on cron jobs. error 500. There are some columns missing on users database table. To fix alter users table with:

SQL:
ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_sessions_events` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `user_deletion_reminder`;

ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_events_children` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `current_month_sessions_events`;

ALTER TABLE users

ADD COLUMN `current_month_sessions_replays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `current_month_events_children`;

Last edited:
Reactions: AKSakallı
great, but you guys have been weeks can`t fix the errors how you can now
good luck guys, bye :)

Personal speaking, today i installed this script and started fixing it. It took me about 5-6 hours to find and fix these bugs i mention. 2 days before i was only playing with the installation, not fixing bugs!

Reactions: bobikzoza
@LepeNU Is it enough to run this query?

Yes mate. I have just run this query to my website and cron job run withour errors!

screenshot-srv.gsys.ltd_8443-2022.01.07-21_24_20.png

Cron job add records to 3 columns on users table that didn't exist!!! CTake a look at the debug file:

HTML:
[07-Jan-2022 19:02:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Unknown column 'current_month_sessions_events' in 'field list' query: UPDATE users SET `current_month_sessions_events` = ?, `current_month_events_children` = ?, `current_month_sessions_replays` = ? in

Last edited:
Reactions: AKSakallı

So guys i have succeeded to fix v11.0.0. I have made a lot of work on Plans/Taxes/Codes and DB:

1. Fixed Taxes: now you can add/edit/delete taxes
2. Fixed Codes: now you can add/edit/delete codes (also fixed the plan selection)
3. Fixed Plans: now you can add/edit/delete plans
4. Some other fixes on files
5. I have added an .htaccess file on /uploads directory for more security
6. Some files in themes/altum/views/admin where missing and i created them from scratch so all functions of taxes/codes/plans to work (add/edit functions).
Wow, you are my hero! Very good job! It works

Reactions: LepeNU
thanks guys for this nice work
I think it is better to have several people "10 people example" gather to buy this script and make it nulled, to avoid vulnerability

Reactions: LepeNU
thanks guys for this nice work
I think it is better to have several people "10 people example" gather to buy this script and make it nulled, to avoid vulnerability

No vulnerability mate. All files are clean and well coded. I have checked all files of script, no encoded files. All files are open coded so nothing to worry about :)

Reactions: lectora
No vulnerability mate. All files are clean and well coded. I have checked all files of script, no encoded files. All files are open coded so nothing to worry about
hi bro, awesome job!
some new updates coming?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock