• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
tried it. but still, on "Dashboard" and "Goal" showing

"No data available..
Did you install the Tracking Code?"

But realtime users are detected, replays also working, and visitors. Heatmaps also not working.

How were you able to make it work @branljohns ?

tried it. but still, on "Dashboard" and "Goal" showing

"No data available..
Did you install the Tracking Code?"

But realtime users are detected, replays also working, and visitors. Heatmaps also not working.

How were you able to make it work @branljohns ?
If you aren't getting tracking data, you need to edit server referrer policy configuration. Example for NGINX:

Code:
add_header Referrer-Policy no-referrer-when-downgrade;

There are folks who don't get the tracking data because their server blocks the referrer.

Reactions: 666
Any update on this @physicoll ? If you need a hand with nulling the files, let me know. I've got some experience with nulling Altumcode software.

Hey don't know if you're still around, but it looks like someone posted a clean version (5.1) and it hasn't been nulled yet. Got time to try your hand at it?

Thanks for the upload! 👌

I just used it to upgrade from the 3.1 to 6.0 no issues so far, but I've only been within for 5 minutes. I'll report back if I come across a specific issues.

I try this, and the updates work, but Codes, Taxes and Payments didn't work in admin.
Also, in the front, when use "Renew/Change Plan", it sent me to home.
Any idea?

I try this, and the updates work, but Codes, Taxes and Payments didn't work in admin.
Also, in the front, when use "Renew/Change Plan", it sent me to home.
Any idea?

Those pages also don't work for me, they return a 404 page. However, the Renew/Change plan link is working just fine for me. I'm not certain where the disconnect is on that one.

Those pages also don't work for me, they return a 404 page. However, the Renew/Change plan link is working just fine for me. I'm not certain where the disconnect is on that one.
The problem is that is not extended if this things didn't work. I'm trying to fix it, but i think that will get more errors when need to update.

Reactions: 666
Here is the 6.2 with Saas but is not nulled.
I made this with the @scripted 6.2 and changing the extended version files.

Instructions:
- Install some previous version.
- Copy all files (Except config and the folder install).
- Run /update

Notes:
- Please enter to "update/sql" and run the sentences of every version that you update.
Example: You are in 4.1.0, so, enter to "420.sql" and run the sentences in your database manager, to "500.sql" and do the same with all remainings. When you update up to 610.sql, you can run the /update.
This is not mandatory but is in order to not have any table/data left in database.

- The file "620.sql" is modified by me under the tag "-- CUSTOM SAAS --" to add the extended tables.

- All extended systems are tested but payments is only tested with offline payments, but it should work.

- The most updated version that you can install is the better (because less sql update steps). Not necessary to get "Extended Version" in license because /update change license to babiato - Extended.

Any question please DM me and I will help you/fix files. If you speak spanish as native, please DM in spanish so is easier for both of us.
Sorry for my english, not native. I hope that I was clear.
Please give me a like :)

Link:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Here is the 6.2 with Saas but is not nulled.
I made this with the @scripted 6.2 and changing the extended version files.

Instructions:
- Install some previous version.
- Copy all files (Except config and the folder install).
- Run /update

Notes:
- Please enter to "update/sql" and run the sentences of every version that you update.
Example: You are in 4.1.0, so, enter to "420.sql" and run the sentences in your database manager, to "500.sql" and do the same with all remainings. When you update up to 610.sql, you can run the /update.
This is not mandatory but is in order to not have any table/data left in database.

- The file "620.sql" is modified by me under the tag "-- CUSTOM SAAS --" to add the extended tables.

- All extended systems are tested but payments is only tested with offline payments, but it should work.

Any question please DM me and I will help you/fix files.
Sorry for my english, not native. I hope that I was clear.
Please give me a like :)

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Whic version recommend to install before update to actual one ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock