• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6 months free TIDAL subscription (like Spotify, Deezer)

Worked for me.

You can also upgrade to HIFI for free but might reduce the trial to 3 months.

Capture.JPG

Can't get past the cc confirmation, any specific bin or cc gen website that i can use? Glad to hear that anyone willing to help :)

Thank you for helping the member. I don't see their message in the thread or I would have responded.

Yes, I figured that out and felt pretty stupid about it. I tried my best to erase my tracks but it was too late, LOL. Anyways, VPN'd in signed-up, good to go. Trying to set it up with my Google Home now.

Is it true you can cancel soon after signing up (so you don't forget to cancel it in 6 months and get an unexpected charge) without losing your benefits for the rest of the subscription period?

Reactions: pitza
Why not use spotify premium free version? that would be much better. There are currently a number of places that have a free premium version of spotify mod apk for you.

Last edited:
Why not use spotify premium free version?
Why Do people prefer Elementor over other page builders?
1616818993704.png

PS- If you have Some Good Headphones, You can clearly differ from Master Music and Normal 320 KBPS music which Spotify Offer...

Reactions: pitza
Why not use spotify premium free version? that would be much better. There are currently a number of places that have a free premium version of spotify for you.
Not sure what's the purpose of your comment. Use whatever you want. And by all means, if you have free 6 months premium subscriptions for Babiato members, start a thread and share them.

Reminder - This offer Expires on 04/26
If you still didnt find the bin

CC --- 5427175172xxxxxx

[ NOTE - You can Upgrade to HIFi / Family plans]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock