• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[$50 credit] Cloudways VPS free for 4 or 5 months

Tried doing it as of 22/4/2021. They're asking a lot :(

1619037976391.png

Hi
Why do they ask about identity? what did you do?
Usually, just phone + payment verification and they are instant.
Maybe a lot of people used the code in the past few days... Or maybe you tried something weird.
Try disconnect and reconnect and see what they say.

Cheers
NoBs

Tried doing it as of 22/4/2021. They're asking a lot :(

1619037976391.png
That's what I've got when I register before. Even not using this code. It was last year when I migrated my website to them. I'm also not sure why OP didn't get that kind of verification.

That's what I've got when I register before. Even not using this code. It was last year when I migrated my website to them. I'm also not sure why OP didn't get that kind of verification.
it's okay with me. I was just going to do a test.
I found it very expensive and as I am an infrastructure designer at gcp it is not necessary, from what I saw.

Hi
Many of us here didn't get that complicated long verification.
No idea why.
In my case, all is explained, new account, new email, new phone, new card, and I always clean my cache before and after doing anything, so...
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Hi all

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an sms verification (never used with CloudWays)
All 3 must have never been used with cloudways before.

The code is:
WPMUDEV
Show some appreciation with a like, or a support message, thanks
Ps:
-Dont be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other vps providers, If you create and delete instance, you will be charged, not much, just few cents, but, it's good to know.. And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membership for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap and easy.

Now your turn.... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.
thanks

You are welcome, guys.
Just let me know if this code is still working.
I did a test on my side and it seems to still work (I didn't register because already registered with them).
Cheers.

Again checking if it still works, as @scorpion gave an angry face lol, and I want to update the thread if it is not working.
Let me know people.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Hi all

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
CLEAN YOUR CACHE FIRST and do not use VPN, you will not outsmart a machine!

0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card, or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an SMS verification (never used with CloudWays)
All 4 must have never been used with cloudways before.

The code is:
WPMUDEV
Show some appreciation with a like, or a support message, thanks
Ps:
-Don't be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other VPS provider, If you create and delete instances, you will be charged, not much, just a few cents, but, it's good to know... And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4, or 5 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membership for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap and easy.

Now your turn... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.
awesome

Reactions: viralwing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matcorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock