• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[$50 credit] Cloudways VPS free for 4 or 5 months

does the process have to be like this?
and is it safe to give them our data?
2021-10-17_015915_mail.google.com.png

Good day
I explained the process many times, see post 1 and post 58 and others.
I do not know why it happened like that for you.
Did you verify your card details right away, just after registration, or did you wait?

And about trust, why do you want to use a company to host your files if you do not trust them? your question is not logical... If you do not trust them, don't use them, simple.

For info, my cards are in Europe, my phones are in the USA and my IP is Asian, and yet every time I tried the code to create, and verify a new account, it worked.

Cheers.
NoBs.

Last edited:
Reactions: sidasu
yes, they are request a others steps for verify the account trial they are receiving to many new accounts, after doing this, i just followed to active the account, and added the credit card after that received the $50 bonus thanks so much sir for share this

Reactions: nobs
yes, they are request a others steps for verify the account trial they are receiving to many new accounts, after doing this, i just followed to active the account, and added the credit card after that received the $50 bonus thanks so much sir for share this
Thank you @karlosmqz for informing us.

Cheers.
NoBs

Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Hi all

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS STILL WORKING OR NOT, THANKS!

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
CLEAN YOUR CACHE FIRST and do not use VPN, you will not outsmart a machine!

0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card, or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an SMS verification (never used with CloudWays).
4-Do the verification of your email, add your phone and your card straight away.
All must have never been used with Cloudways before.
The code is:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Ps:
-Don't be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other VPS provider, If you create and delete instances, you will be charged, not much, just a few cents, but, it's good to know... And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4, or 5 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membershipS for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap, and easy.

Now your turn... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.

Creating a new Cloudways CDN is disabled temporarily:

Hi there @studioos
Is this a question, an update, or what?

No Hi, no hello, no thanks, you come and drop a no-clear sentence like that without even saluting!!!

Whatever it is, better contact the support of the company if you want faster help.

Next time say Hi.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
I had to verify my data with them also. But you do receive the 50$ after.
Hi
Thank you for letting us know.

Me, 3 accounts and never had to verify, even with my phone in a continent, my IP in one, and my cards in another!!!
No VPN used all real stuff.

But also me, I clean maniacly my laptop at least twice a day, so I never leave a cookie or TEMP file anywhere, maybe that is why
Cheers.
NoBs

Hi
Thank you for letting us know.

Me, 3 accounts and never had to verify, even with my phone in a continent, my IP in one, and my cards in another!!!
No VPN used all real stuff.

But also me, I clean maniacly my laptop at least twice a day, so I never leave a cookie or TEMP file anywhere, maybe that is why
Cheers.
NoBs
It's probably because I checked the site a few times before I got the coupon. Thanks again ... I wanted to test them for a while anyhow for projects in the USA.

Yet activated, 3 days. Entering credit card, 50 dollar instantly. No anything need. Thank you!

Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Hi all

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS STILL WORKING OR NOT, THANKS!

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
CLEAN YOUR CACHE FIRST and do not use VPN, you will not outsmart a machine!

0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card, or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an SMS verification (never used with CloudWays).
4-Do the verification of your email, add your phone and your card straight away.
All must have never been used with Cloudways before.
The code is:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Ps:
-Don't be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other VPS provider, If you create and delete instances, you will be charged, not much, just a few cents, but, it's good to know... And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4, or 5 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membershipS for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap, and easy.

Now your turn... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.
thank <3

It's not accepting my Visa Prepaid card

Hi there
No hi, no hello, no good day, and a vague line saying nothing!
Can you tell us what do you expect from us without saying anything except complaining?
Country, bank, IP, VPN or not, there are various reasons why your unknown card from the unknown place from the unknown bank with unknown IP did not work.
Contact them and ask, we can't do anything for you here.

Next time say hi or thanks.
Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock