• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[$50 credit] Cloudways VPS free for 4 or 5 months

Doesn't they ask you to upgrade your account. And charge 1$ from card

Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Hi all

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS STILL WORKING OR NOT, THANKS!

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
CLEAN YOUR CACHE FIRST and do not use VPN, you will not outsmart a machine!

0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card, or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an SMS verification (never used with CloudWays).
4-Do the verification of your email, add your phone and your card straight away.
All must have never been used with Cloudways before.
The code is:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Ps:
-Don't be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other VPS provider, If you create and delete instances, you will be charged, not much, just a few cents, but, it's good to know... And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4, or 5 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membershipS for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap, and easy.

Now your turn... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.
thanks

Hi
As far as I'm concerned, this thing is still working.
Just follow the steps and do not try to cheat the system.
Do what they say and you will have the service for free for few months.
Cheers.

Reactions: patrocle and sidasu
According to the information I read, the discount code is only valid for 14 days. Has anyone used it for more than 14 days?

According to the information I read, the discount code is only valid for 14 days. Has anyone used it for more than 14 days?

Good day
like 3 weeks ago, I created another account with another email and another card, and another phone number, it worked for me.

That was the second time I used that coupon since I posted it here, and there is no indication that there is a trial, my old account still holds some dollars and I got it for months.

Important: validate your email and phone number + enter your card super fast, do not wait.

I hope this helps and others can confirm or not.
Cheers.
NoBs

Good day
like 3 weeks ago, I created another account with another email and another card, and another phone number, it worked for me.

That was the second time I used that coupon since I posted it here, and there is no indication that there is a trial, my old account still holds some dollars and I got it for months.

Important: validate your email and phone number + enter your card super fast, do not wait.

I hope this helps and others can confirm or not.
Cheers.
NoBs
Thank you for verifying. Here is the article I read.
"If you want to give this setup a try for your site, it all starts with setting up a Cloudways server with a free 14-day trial. Coincidentally, you can also get Hummingbird and WP Smush Pro for free, also for 14 days."

Good day

Again me to confirm that the code still works on 13th October 2021!

I just created another account and got 50$ credits in it (see joined image).

The steps are the same mentioned in post 1, nothing changed:

-Clean your browser cache & cookies.
-Use an email you never used before with CW.
-Enter the coupon code in the field.
-A verify your account button with 3 steps will appear.
-1 Enter a phone number you never used with CW.
-You will get an SMS code, enter it.
-2 Verify your email.
-3 Go straight to your account and enter a credit card or connect Paypal with the same phone number and wait a few seconds to get the account accepted.
-They charged me $1 and refunded it 5 minutes later.
-I got 3 emails, welcome, your funds have been added (50$), your account is verified.
-No VPN and no sneaky ways please, be real and enter real information or you will be blocked.

So there you get it, people, It is still working.​

Ps: This is the third account I create since I published this thread.
Ps: As a phone, I used GVoice one, as the card I created a new virtual one with Transfwerwise (Europe).
Ps: The name and addresses on the 3 accounts are the same and are real, so basically USE A NEW CARD or Paypal, change the phone and the number, that's it.

For info, my cards are in Europe, my phones are in the USA and my IP is Asian, and yet every time I tried the code to create, and verify a new account, it worked.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs WScreenshot 2021-10-13 165616.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sidasu
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock