• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[$50 credit] Cloudways VPS free for 4 or 5 months

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...
Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

Hi all

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS STILL WORKING OR NOT, THANKS!

I found a working $50 credit to use CloudWays managed servers.
As you know, they use digitalocean, vultr, etc, but it is MANAGED, so basically fewer headaches and plus stability & performances.
It's free credit, so do what you want with it.

50.png

What you need is a new ACCOUNT with:
CLEAN YOUR CACHE FIRST and do not use VPN, you will not outsmart a machine!

0-A new account.
1-A valid email (never used with CloudWays).
2-A valid payment, card, or Paypal for verification (never used with CloudWays).
3-A valid phone number to get an SMS verification (never used with CloudWays).
4-Do the verification of your email, add your phone and your card straight away.
All must have never been used with Cloudways before.
The code is:

Ps:
-Don't be a leech, say thank you.
-Again, this code doesn't work with an existing account, you need to create a new one.
-It is not my code, I found it online and tried it 3 days ago, and tried again with another account, and it works.

IMPORTANT:
Like digitalocean or any other VPS provider, If you create and delete instances, you will be charged, not much, just a few cents, but, it's good to know... And if you go with the small server (enough for your starting site), the code will last you 3 or 4, or 5 months.

What to use it for?
Start a new small business online, read my post about simple ways to start, where I explain that micro membershipS for example are really a good business model, that 99% of humans forgot about.
My post is here, so feel free to join the discussion and start something simple, realistic, cheap, and easy.

Now your turn... Take action, and do not forget to smash the like button if you want.

Show some love.

Thank you all and enjoy.
NoBs.

Last edited:
Still working as of April 5th

31bqLpN.png

Reactions: nobs
Could you please tell me where to enter the promo code on which page?
Hi there
I think it depends what language you are on, English version .com shows this:
https:// platform. cloudways .com/signup
(take off space from link)

Annotation 2021-04-06 162602.png

You enter the code the moment or registering.
Ps: Other langauges may differ, but ALL OF THEM ask for a code at the registration.

Hope this helps.

Hi
The verification is instant... few seconds.
Cheers
Tried registering but I am getting this. I already have an account with them and I don't want them to spot me making another account to get this free $50 credit

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 46
Tried registering but I am getting this. I already have an account with them and I don't want them to spot me making another account to get this free $50 credit

Hi there
I've updated in first lines to make it clear to all
To use the code, you need a new account.

A valid email.
A valid payment, card or Paypal for verification.
A valid phone number to get an sms verification.
All 3 must have never been used with cloudways before.

This code doesn't work with existing accounts.

They will not shoot you or send you to jail if you create another test account to use with the code.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: papagula
Hi there
I've updated in first lines to make it clear to all
To use the code, you need a new account.

A valid email.
A valid payment, card or Paypal for verification.
A valid phone number to get an sms verification.
All 3 must have never been used with cloudways before.

This code doesn't work with existing accounts.

They will not shoot you or send you to jail if you create another test account to use with the code.

Cheers.
You said it was instant approval right?

Good day
Yes it it is instant.
The time you get the sms, then, they will redirect to check your payment et voila, maybe 1 minute max.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Limez
Good day
Yes it it is instant.
The time you get the sms, then, they will redirect to check your payment et voila, maybe 1 minute max.
Hope this helps.
Do you think the gmail email trick will work? Coz I registered using the same email and it got me to that step where I need to contact the support. Same as the same paypal address.

For everyone who dont know what the gmail trick is, you can register on any website using your original email name but adding a . (dot) on different part of the email name. For example, your email is [email protected], you can register again using [email protected] or [email protected]. It works everytime guys! Hope it helps.

Do you think the gmail email trick will work? Coz I registered using the same email and it got me to that step where I need to contact the support. Same as the same paypal address.

For everyone who dont know what the gmail trick is, you can register on any website using your original email name but adding a . (dot) on different part of the email name. For example, your email is [email protected], you can register again using [email protected] or [email protected]. It works everytime guys! Hope it helps.
Hi there.
Those SAAS systems have AI, so why do you complicate things with tricks here and there?
Why risk blocking or extra steps (contact support)!
The simplest way is to use another email, simple.

Me I used a different emails for 3 accounts.
I used 3 different numbers.
All accounts with same name, different emails, different payments, but same name (1 real name, 2 real name inversed, 3 real name with middle name).
I used different virtual credit cards.
Paypal worked once only for me... Maybe your Paypal is not verified or already used... I do not know, me it worked on one account only, after that I used VCC.
I use my bank VCC, so you should find your way to get VCC.

You must understand that verifications are done anywhere online to match your name with the same payment with same name.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limez
Hi there.
Those SAAS systems have AI, so why do you complicate things with tricks here and there?
Why risk blocking or extra steps (contact support)!
The simplest way is to use another email, simple.

Me I used a different emails for 3 accounts.
All accounts with same name, different emails, different payments, but same name.
I used different virtual credit cards.
Paypal worked once only for me... Maybe your Paypal is not verified or already used... I do not know, me it worked on one account only, after that I used VCC.
I use my bank VCC, so you should find your way to get VCC.

Hope this helps.
Thanks mate.

Use your real ip, don't use vpn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock