• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

5 Great Site/tool

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys , just quickly want to ask, what are some of the brilliant sites and tools , software - which you people often visit or use.
There are so many hidden sites and tools, which only a few percentage of people know or access to.
They came across them , and never leave them like babiato.
Babiato is the biggest gift given to me by a person, who is truly a god to me.
He told me about babiato and whatever going to happen with me in the near future , babiato has the 95% effect.
This is so great and i love it so much. Every moderator, contributor , each and every member of this community are so great in their own.
They help you no matter what.
This is so great to live among people like you.
Thank you from bottom of my heart.
Soon i am making a short movie of around 45 Minutes [Side Project] and babiato is going to have a special mention.

My Top 5 Websites [Not Including Babiato as it is obvious]
1. Backlinko - A great website for seo and blogging.
2. theadminbar - to the point blogs and podcast , brilliant ebook if you handle client or going to handle.
3. Google docs - for note taking purpose , life saviour
4. Art of manliness - Brilliant articles , great website overall and great programs.
5. css peeper - chrome extension to check colours and fonts , and to download image of the site

Clockify for time tracking of self and clients projects
Zoho CRM and Mail as a free email hosting solution and CRM at times...
Cloudflare for Free DNS... and Protection if needed...
Google Cloud for Free VPS if you know How to configure...
Workflowy for to make lists with sublists can be used in different ways...

I got many many more but less time to share... sorry...

Could you explain google cloud free vps and cloudways dns...a little bit...for the broad understanding....i am still in learning phase.

Could you explain google cloud free vps and cloudways dns...a little bit...for the broad understanding....i am still in learning phase.

Example: Go to Freenom and setup a free domain... for testing... You can also use .com .org or any other tld...

then add nameservers to your domain registrar in our example we'll use freenom as registrar then add nameservers... of cloudflare and add that domain to cloudflare...

In cloudflare go to dns settings and set your a records to your vps on google cloud...

How you get google cloud is you signup need to use a credit card and setup a free tier google cloud vps... lots of tutorials on youtube have a look at tony teaches tech for google cloud free.....

Once vps is setup then it will only have 512 mb ram set swap to may be 2 gb and you now have a vps which is have 2 gb ram.... actual is 512 + 1.5 gb through swap.... swap is like a virtual ram which takes space from your hard disk....

now setup an nginx server on that vps.... traffic from china and australia will be charged which is very minimal... for english site you will not have many chinese visitors... only from australia...

now setup ssl in your vps and then setup cloudflare caching...

All the stuff mostly static should serve from cloudflare... and rest dynamic stuff will get served by the server... hence no load on your website....

Basically the cost to run this setup is less than $1 in my case since i rarely get traffic from china and australia... however.... even if i do cloudflare takes care of that and only dynamicly remaining stuff gets served from the vps... hence saving me huge bandwidth costs...

speed of this vps is amazing if you compare the cost and savings with shared webhosting... sorry about the typos i wrote all this in hurry.... hope it helps you.

Brilliant topic started by @imraxstar , I think should continue and other experts of babiato can share their best tools/website to keep this thread alive,

Reactions: imraxstar
Example: Go to Freenom and setup a free domain... for testing... You can also use .com .org or any other tld...

then add nameservers to your domain registrar in our example we'll use freenom as registrar then add nameservers... of cloudflare and add that domain to cloudflare...

In cloudflare go to dns settings and set your a records to your vps on google cloud...

How you get google cloud is you signup need to use a credit card and setup a free tier google cloud vps... lots of tutorials on youtube have a look at tony teaches tech for google cloud free.....

Once vps is setup then it will only have 512 mb ram set swap to may be 2 gb and you now have a vps which is have 2 gb ram.... actual is 512 + 1.5 gb through swap.... swap is like a virtual ram which takes space from your hard disk....

now setup an nginx server on that vps.... traffic from china and australia will be charged which is very minimal... for english site you will not have many chinese visitors... only from australia...

All the stuff mostly static should serve from cloudflare... and rest dynamic stuff will get served by the server... hence no load on your website....

Basically the cost to run this setup is less than $1 in my case since i rarely get traffic from china and australia... however.... even if i do cloudflare takes care of that and only dynamicly remaining stuff gets served from the vps... hence saving me huge bandwidth costs...

speed of this vps is amazing if you compare the cost and savings with shared webhosting... sorry about the typos i wrote all this in hurry.... hope it helps you.
this is really great post bro. Amazing and you are brilliant.

Reactions: wzafar
To make this thread alive, anyone who is reading this. please contribute.
1. Jordan peterson website - Great books, great courses. Thought provoking podcast and his lectures
2. Neville medhora - copywriting course and his email newsletter
3. Naval ravikant - His great book and amazing podcast, his twitter everything is amazing.

These people are not normal internet personality, they are goldmine of knowledge.

Please make sure, everyone would contribute to this thread, do not just read it and leave. We have so less time to spend on average tools/sites/people/books , there is always a alternative, a great person, a great book which is hidden and only few people have access to. If you encounter such thing in your life, please share it with this awesome community.
I can't stress enough how great people this community consist of, everyone is amazing.
please share your knowledge.

1. Impactbnd - Incredible marketing site owned by Marcus Sheridan author of They Ask You Answer
2. Alsoasked - Aggregate site that takes the results from Google "People also asked" section and presents it in a tree structure that you can drill down with even further
3. topicalrelevance - Free tool that provides you with several lists of all of the semantic words and phrases that google would expect to also be present in the discussion on a particular topic and detailed schema entity list
4. keywordsheeter - Great site that we use to develop longtail keyword lists often 20k phrases long.
5. affiliates.epizy - great site with two tools, one is an s3 file display and the other will display the structure of any wp site often exposing unprotected pages leading to their paid material

The first site is a great motivational/marketing info site, #2-#5 are tools I use multiple times a week and all can be used for free.

• Love
Reactions: imraxstar

@wzafar

Do you have a copy of clockify pro??

@wzafar Thanks for the nice tip, can you give a link to the detailed tutorial of the above, thanks

Nice! maybe you can share more detail?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock