• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

4TB Of Free Storage - 2 Winners (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested.
Thank you for your generous giveaway.
Love Babiato because each member will support other. N. 4

I am interested, Thank you for the being generous. I love about babiato!

No. 25

so i'll try
06 for me
thanks and long life to all babiato members

I am interested

Never seen a community as engaging and friendly as babiato :)

I am Interested.

Babaiato is only community of lion hearted doners and genuine resellers of vaulable softwares and other digital asset,

I am interested
Babiato is platform where you get good quality stuff and also the community over smells a honest community so far i have not seen any scammer or person who you want not to be on the forum. so we can say Babiato FOREVER.

I am Interested.

Babaiato is only community of lion hearted doners and genuine resellers of vaulable softwares and other digital asset,
While I do appreciate your comment, please attatch your chosen number. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'd like to give back to the community, before I release EPC Verify.
Interested? Write "I am interested" AND write something you like about babiato!

Good luck! 🎉

Likes are not required to win.
Your account must be at least 30 days old to participate. (To prevent multiple attempts)
Giveaway closed when EPC Verify is released! (or 2 winners are picked)
Please pick a random number between 1-100. No emails anymore as too complicated for drawing.
Almost over! Putting finishing touches on EPC.
I am interested. I like Babiato for sharing knowledge and resources to help out eachother.

I am interested!
I like babiato coz it helps a lot of designers/developers out there who are looking for a premium themes or scripts but doesn't have enough money to pay for.
I pick number - 07

Hey everyone! I'd like to give back to the community, before I release EPC Verify.
Interested? Write "I am interested" AND write something you like about babiato!

Good luck! 🎉

Likes are not required to win.
Your account must be at least 30 days old to participate. (To prevent multiple attempts)
Giveaway closed when EPC Verify is released! (or 2 winners are picked)
Please pick a random number between 1-100. No emails anymore as too complicated for drawing.
Almost over! Putting finishing touches on EPC.
I am interested
Babiato is a wonderful place for sharing and full of kind hearted members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock