• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

404 ERROR IN CMS

Webhocking

May 6, 2022
Hello team,
Please i have some frequent error on my website.Can anyone help me solve it?

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

THIS ERROR OCCURS WHEN I'M ADDING PRODUCTS OR UPDATING PAGE.
KINDLY ASSIST ME.
THANKS

There could be a lot of causes for this. Try setting a different PHP version in cPanel. Also, try disabling modsecurity in cPanel.

If you don't have a cPanel for your webhosting, do the above in the management software your hosting company offers.

Then I guess you need to go at it the hard way. Try disabling plugins one by one while doing page updates and see if anything changes. Disable any caching plugins first.

No the project is not on wordpress.but i think its working now after disabling modsecurity and cleared cache.
Thank you for your support

There could be 2 reasons for this.
Modsecurity settings
Per Client Throttling settings

litespeed_wiki:config:security-perclientthrottling-default.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock