• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$4 for Freepik Premium | Private Account - 1 Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorcheragon

Nov 30, 2019
With $4 you can get Freepik Premium and Envato Elements for 30 days

My payment method is PayPal, Skrill, and Payoneer

if you want to pay from PayPal please add $.48 for the fee

I will process your order between 5-10 minutes

Freepik Premium = $4

Envato Element = $3

Frrepik Premium Benefit :
  • Access to all the resources available in Freepik website, this includes Free and Premium images of any kind: vectors, photos and PSD files.
  • Daily download limit increased to 100 resources per day (including any type of images).
  • No attribution required when using Freepik images.
  • No ads will be shown while navigating the website.
Envato Elements Benefit :
  • Millions of creative digital assets
  • 50M+ additional stock photos
  • Courses & tutorials
  • Simple commercial licensing
* Please note : i will provide the email and password, you will get the email, envato and freepik access. You can change the password after that, you can request username too if you want :)

I found another coupon so i can create envato elements, thank you if you are insterested please send me PM

Last edited:
I need one please PM your payoneer to me asap also let me know with one year price.

I found another coupon so i can create envato elements, thank you if you are insterested please send me PM

I was able to purchase freepik and envato elements with the promised benefits indicated above from @zorcheragon.

I ran into some problems with the payment method but he was able to offer me other ways to pay for it. Thank you!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Reactions: zorcheragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock