• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

4 dollar for 1 year Hosting

tonyjaa

Jan 25, 2020
shopcdkeys.com
I heard good review from this deal:

https://appsumo.com/hostmaria/

please check it. it is 4 dollar for 1 year. although their control panel is not cPanel, it is similar to it.

The only web hosting you’ll ever need.

Are you overpaying for your web hosting?

Does your hosting company raise prices every year?

Is your hosting limited by inodes?

HostMaria SSD Cloud Hosting Business Plan offers peace of mind and happiness.

HostMaria works in partnership with 20i and provides a new generation of web hosting -- otherwise known as 'true cloud.'

The cloud data center is one of the best in the UK and it only uses top-quality branded hardware that’s fully stress-tested.

HostMaria’s cloud load-balancing and 100% SSD autoscaling servers mean that you get ultimate performance, no matter how your web traffic fluctuates. (NOTE: A free domain name is NOT included in the offer.)

Get access to HostMaria today!

Reactions: helloz
So you saying that I will pay 4 USD a month ?? Or 4usd for one year?? What is the renewal price after the first one year

Reactions: ameraki
You can just click the above link to see the complete details, it is not my service, it is from app sumo, I shared so that some one could benefit.

I'm on shared hosting with greengeeks right now. Can anyone give a comparison btw the two hosting companies

I just tried this, I already have two tickets open. If you are willing to save some dollars but compensate a good customer service then go for this company.
Most of their staff lack the technical knowledge or communication skills to assist you with any requests.

Add to that their website has a lot of issues, for whoever will take this offer, make sure you clear your cache/cookies at every step.

Reactions: midtone
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock