Giveaway 20k Instagram likes Giveaway - fast delivery - 100 like for each user

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com

Hello babiatos​

Long time no new Giveaway, so I decided to give you a new Fresh giveaway Of likes (please read the rules carefully)​

our new giveaway will give your IG posts {100 likes}!​

*These likes can be used only once and can't be divided between posts so you can use them only for one post!*

we will give 20k likes and (( each user will get 100 like)) you can't get 20k you will just get 100 like the total is 20k likes​

#how to get this giveaway

#rules to get this Giveaway

• as we are sharing here so we have to stick to the rules of this beautiful community so​

giveaway is only open to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways.​

• the system is all automated so you have to signup/ sign-in in order to receive any product we provide ( no spam sent, we don't collect email it's just to reduce spamming and to make the system work since it's automated)​

• PLEASE don't duplicate your orders it will cause you to ban your account and may ban your IP through the fraud check system ( all automated ), or try to make duplicated accounts or to use VPN​

• you can only get this giveaway once.​

• if you didn't get your order within 12 hours contact us through the private messages​

• each user will get 100 like you can't get 20k you will just get 100 like the total is 20k likes​

• No refill is provided​

Hope you enjoy this giveaway :love:

If you like it, please put a like and comment of your thoughts​

This giveaway is provided to you by Elzaad.com

Randall

May 10, 2021

Hello babiatos​

Long time no new Giveaway, so I decided to give you a new Fresh giveaway Of likes (please read the rules carefully)​

our new giveaway will give your IG posts {100 likes}!​

*These likes can be used only once and can't be divided between posts so you can use them only for one post!*

we will give 20k likes and (( each user will get 100 like)) you can't get 20k you will just get 100 like the total is 20k likes​

#how to get this giveaway

#rules to get this Giveaway

• as we are sharing here so we have to stick to the rules of this beautiful community so​

• the system is all automated so you have to signup/ sign-in in order to receive any product we provide ( no spam sent, we don't collect email it's just to reduce spamming and to make the system work since it's automated)​

• PLEASE don't duplicate your orders it will cause you to ban your account and may ban your IP through the fraud check system ( all automated ), or try to make duplicated accounts or to use VPN​

• you can only get this giveaway once.​

• if you didn't get your order within 12 hours contact us through the private messages​

• each user will get 100 like you can't get 20k you will just get 100 like the total is 20k likes​

• No refill is provided​

Hope you enjoy this giveaway :love:

If you like it, please put a like and comment of your thoughts​

This giveaway is provided to you by Elzaad.com

I just placed the order, I'll wait now, hope it works, the site looks really good.

When it works, I'll edit the comment.

• Love
Reactions: mohamadalshami

Randall

May 10, 2021
please put like if you like it, my friend! :love:
you know you can make money through your wallet by visiting the site daily and then you can get free followers
I checked better and it worked for me, thanks.

Last edited:

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com
Not work guys
Didnt i ask at the post if the order didnt work send me an pm?
There is a three options why the order didnt work
1- you may misused the system and multiple your order ( fraud )
2- you may input a wrong link

read before you comment there are people who got their order after 5 minutes 😬

Randall

May 10, 2021
Didnt i ask at the post if the order didnt work send me an pm?
There is a three options why the order didnt work
1- you may misused the system and multiple your order ( fraud )
2- you may input a wrong link

read before you comment there are people who got their order after 5 minutes 😬
I checked better and it worked for me, thanks. sorry

Last edited:

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com
I am using your service for the first time, my order has been processing since the 11th. Order No. 5376 was placed on September 11, 2021 and is currently being processed. How many days does the total process take?
it's canceled because you misused the service and used your username instead of the post url that caused it to be canceled, so the service is working, try again

LimonM

Apr 7, 2021
Bangladesh
can you show me the error message or what happened when you got this problem?
This happens when i tried sign up using social media.. When i tried manually it just redirected me to the same page (elzaad.com/my-account) nothing happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-15-16-56-45-424_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-15-16-56-45-424_com.android.chrome.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 8