• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[$200+/day] Autopilot Set and Forget CPA Method

hubrokie

Banned User
Sep 7, 2019
theme1k.blogspot.com
Hey guys,

Feeling a little helpful today, so I thought I drop by and reveal how I made my first money online. This method is still a current earner (earning $200+ daily while I sleep) so try and come up with your own twists and ideas for the method. No point in screwing it up for everyone.

Time required: 1-2 hours (first time setup)
Money required to startup: none
Traffic: free

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The method:

Ok here goes. Find a pc game that just came out(within 2-3 days). Preferably FPS, strategy, and RPG games. Go to blogger and create a free blog called "something.blogpot.com" Search on t0rrent sites and find cheat programs.

Ex. pirate bay, sumotorrent, etc. Usually you will be able to find a few programs or game trainers/saves and if not; just look for some map packs or expansions/mods.(This may take up to a 1/2 hour) Get these files and put them in a folder. Password protect the folder and upload to ZippyShare. Go to blogger and post the cover art and a message describing the cheat programs as your first post.

At the bottom say "to avoid the leeching and detection of the cheats we have password protected the file." Put a link to your cpa offer and tell them that the password is located in a certain spot on the second page of the site and that they must put in their zipcode to find. Use a proxy to fill out your offer once so that you know what text you can use as a password.

Ex. If I were promoting a CPA offer for a visa gift card, I would say "the password is the last name shown on the picture of the visa card (2nd page or whatever page you need to get credit for the zip or email submit)"

Then, post the ZippyShare link below it. They will fill out the offer to get the password and download the cheats.

Cloak the ZippyShare link and the affiliate link using a service such as Xee.la (Join Now) URL shortens your links.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Post to gaming forums such as gamespot, super cheats, gaming communities and other cheat sites saying where to get these cheats. Soon your link will be scooped up by all of the thousands of cheat sites over the internet and the effect will be viral.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to blank the referrer so that your AM can't see your blog traffic. This is only necessary if your offer is not supposed to be incentivized.

Last edited:
Good share bro, keep it up.

Hopefully someone will be able to use it

Is this tutorial?
Yes, bro, not a fully featured tutorial but you get the point, it' about setting up a site for your CPA
What is the difference between your blog post: https://theme1k.blogspot.com/2019/09/1000dayautopilot-set-and-forget-cpa.html earning 1000$/day and this post earning 200$/day ?
As the OP has the same website in it's profile, so it's his/her content, doesn't matter if it's same or different, he/she can use it as OP wants.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock