• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ($25.00 per year) access to UI8.net Private PM Group

I've been using Babiato for a while now. I would like to join this private group but I don't have much posts.. (think this is my 2nd).

Should I reply in different posts to make the minimum required? Or it could be marked as spam?

I've been using Babiato for a while now. I would like to join this private group but I don't have much posts.. (think this is my 2nd).

Should I reply in different posts to make the minimum required? Or it could be marked as spam?
LOL Just adding posts for the sake of it will result in issues for you and probably warning points!

Instead, send me a PM and convince me that you will not give these out. If I'm happy with that you can join.

TassieNZ :)

Alright, this is for those interested in joining the paid UI8.net Private PM Group.

Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is $20.00 per year (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • In order to join you must have been a member for a minimum of one month.
  • You must have a minimum of 15 posts.
  • All uploads will be available via Mega. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This gives access to probably 90% of items, although a few are not available. What is there is it, no point asking for other items.
  • It will be updated several times per month with available new items.
  • If my drive or links are shared anywhere, the chances are VERY good it will receive a takedown. Then Everybody looses out. If you want to share something, download it and then upload to your own file sharing.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements? Will you comply?

Payment:
You can pay your $20.00 USD to PayPal via [email protected]
Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access given.

Once paid, please PM me your PayPal Payment ID number. Make sure to put in Subject ... RE: UI8.net Private PM Group otherwise may get lost in the swamp! You also need to send me your Mega email address in order to receive an invite to the downloads.

TassieNZ :)
Hello, i send you a PM yesterday, please check inbox. TY

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock