• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$2 - Lifetime License For Elegant Themes per Site [ Divi Theme + Divi Builder + Extra Theme + BLOOM Mail Optin Plugin + Monarch Social Media Plugin ]

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
About Elegant Themes :
Elegant Themes is one of the premium packages for WordPress which gives you 87 premium WordPress Themes with DIVI Builder + EXTRA MAG THEME, 3 Premium WordPress Plugin, and a fully functional visual page builder. This should take care of the basic needs of any website, so you don't need to go and buy other products.
For complete details of Elegant Themes, Check Here - https://www.elegantthemes.com/

Here are the things which are included in the Elegant Themes package.

– Main Divi build on Visual Page Builder Platform

- EXTRA Magazine (Extra is the ultimate theme for blogs and online publications )

– More than 1000+ Pre-built layouts accessed from WP Dashboard (Considering Divi can build any kind of website, practically number of themes has no meaning)

– The Divi Builder WordPress Plugin (Allows you to include the Divi functionality to an existing site without changing the whole layout)

– Monarch WordPress Plugin (For all your social sharing needs)

– Bloom WordPress Plugin (For Email marketing needs)

- Lifetime License & Automatic updates for SINGLE SITE ( ONE TIME PURCHASE - No need to renew again )

I have Lifetime Access Account with Elegant Themes. For Babiato forum which has given me so much, i am giving Divi License at this DEAD CHEAP PRICE !

For $2, i will update the original username/license in ONE of your website's WP dashboard. No worries on license getting expired or disabled as it my own license in my Lifetime Account.

Payment Details :

For India Users - Paytm, BHIM UPI, Bank Transfer
For Other regions - Paypal ( $2 + transfer Fee )

DELIVERY TIME- WITHIN "1 - 24" HOURS (Instant) AFTER PURCHASE

PM me on details only if seriously interested in buying. After made payment, must be sent transaction number or Screenshot of payment for VERIFICATION 👈

NOTE: I need your WordPress site URL and login details to install and activate the themes and plugins. you can either create a temporary admin user or provide me with your existing login info. The temporary user can be deleted after finishing the job, or you can change your password after I complete the installation and activation process.

Refund Policy-
1- 100% money will be refunded if I can't deliver the Item or Install Stuff on your Server within 1 day.
2- No Refund after Installation / Product Delivery to you.

Terms & Condition-
Single purchase = single domain
Multiple purchase = multi-domain

Very good price! GLWS

i just buy two licenses for to web sites, everything ok and, extremy fast service

je suis intéressé par votre offre :
2 $ - Licence à vie pour des thèmes élégants par site [Thème Divi + Divi Builder + Thème supplémentaire + Plugin BLOOM Mail Optin + Plugin de médias sociaux Monarch]
comment faire pour l'avoir

Reactions: sabs_rocks
je suis intéressé par votre offre :
2 $ - Licence à vie pour des thèmes élégants par site [Thème Divi + Divi Builder + Thème supplémentaire + Plugin BLOOM Mail Optin + Plugin de médias sociaux Monarch]
comment faire pour l'avoir
Veuillez me PM. Je partagerai les détails sur le paiement et les étapes pour l'obtenir.
(used google translate ) - Please PM me for steps to get it.

Received very fast. The seller is responsive and you can trust that the services will be good. +1

About Elegant Themes :
Elegant Themes is one of the premium packages for WordPress which gives you 87 premium WordPress Themes with DIVI Builder + EXTRA MAG THEME, 3 Premium WordPress Plugin, and a fully functional visual page builder. This should take care of the basic needs of any website, so you don't need to go and buy other products.
For complete details of Elegant Themes, Check Here - https://www.elegantthemes.com/

Here are the things which are included in the Elegant Themes package.

– Main Divi build on Visual Page Builder Platform

- EXTRA Magazine (Extra is the ultimate theme for blogs and online publications )

– More than 1000+ Pre-built layouts accessed from WP Dashboard (Considering Divi can build any kind of website, practically number of themes has no meaning)

– The Divi Builder WordPress Plugin (Allows you to include the Divi functionality to an existing site without changing the whole layout)

– Monarch WordPress Plugin (For all your social sharing needs)

– Bloom WordPress Plugin (For Email marketing needs)

- Lifetime License & Automatic updates for SINGLE SITE ( ONE TIME PURCHASE - No need to renew again )

I have Lifetime Access Account with Elegant Themes. For Babiato forum which has given me so much, i am giving Divi License at this DEAD CHEAP PRICE !

For $2, i will update the original username/license in ONE of your website's WP dashboard. No worries on license getting expired or disabled as it my own license in my Lifetime Account.

Payment Details :

For India Users - Paytm, BHIM UPI, Bank Transfer
For Other regions - Paypal ( $2 + transfer Fee )

DELIVERY TIME- WITHIN "1 - 24" HOURS (Instant) AFTER PURCHASE

PM me on details only if seriously interested in buying. After made payment, must be sent transaction number or Screenshot of payment for VERIFICATION 👈

NOTE
: I need your WordPress site URL and login details to install and activate the themes and plugins. you can either create a temporary admin user or provide me with your existing login info. The temporary user can be deleted after finishing the job, or you can change your password after I complete the installation and activation process.

Refund Policy-
1- 100% money will be refunded if I can't deliver the Item or Install Stuff on your Server within 1 day.
2- No Refund after Installation / Product Delivery to you.

Terms & Condition-
Single purchase = single domain
Multiple purchase = multi-domain
Doing great @sabs_rocks 🤗🙏

I am very interested but worried about providing a stranger access to my WP. How can I be sure that you are not installing any viruses?

I am very interested but worried about providing a stranger access to my WP. How can I be sure that you are not installing any viruses?
Temp admin id will be enough. You can check for people who vouched for my service to gain confidence and also if needed you can have WP Activity Log plugin to verify the activities for a logged in user to make no other changes was done in your WP dashboard. Hope it clarifies your doubt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock