• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[2 Hour Giveaway] One Year Free cPanel Hosting

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO.png

This giveaway is sponsored LiteMere Hosting

https://www.litemere.com

Good Day Follow Babiato Members,

This giveaway is for One Year of cPanel! On behalf of LiteMere Hosting, I am giving away the "Members Only Plan" for One Year, Retail Price $40
To view the Members Only Plan go to:

There will be two (2) Winners
New Members are not eligible to win
If you currently host with LiteMere, you are not eligible
Must have Skype for immediate contact
---Failure to follow the rules will result in disqualification---

I will choose the first winner in One Hour!

To Enter giveaway, tell me your intentions for your website, what do you plan to do with one year of free hosting?
Include your Skype ID, so that I can immediately contact if your the winner.

The Winner must write two reviews of the hosting service on Babiato
at the time the hosting account is given and one within 15 service day.

Best of luck to all!

Long Live Babiato!

thanks for giveaways @adderall but i see you TOS page is blank right? so do you have any rules for using your hosting or not?

I am working as Freelance webdesign I want to host my website as small compny or freelance web desogner

My skype id is suraankit

I want to make a simple online shop but I have no money at the time of the current pandemic, I hope to win this give away and set up my own online shop.

as a web developer, i am working on websites with ecommerce solutions,so i really really need it.
Skype Id is ovuriri

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock