• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$2 - 30 Days | Envato Elements Private Account + Canva Edu Pro | 169 + Sold

You could not provide the service, I asked you to make a refund, you refused. i don't need your service anymore with this approach.

Reactions: akulamax
@Amiram how did you expect your account to be upgraded if you wouldn't give the account details?

@imtiyazali4410 if you have provided no service then just refund.

• Wow
Reactions: Hexor
Before starting the order, i wrote to him and asked if only the login will be enough. He said yes at first, after the payment he added that he also needed a password. I am not ready to give access to the account and asked to make a refund, even at my expense, let % for the transfer be. in the end, he did not make a refund. And above he writes that the service is provided-lies, how can you provide the service without getting an account?) He comes up with ideas on the go.

Ok so @imtiyazali4410 thinks his PayPal account will be limited if he accepts the dispute (I don't think this is the case but whatever).

So anyway my solution is for @imtiyazali4410 to make a payment equal to the amount sent to @Amiram then @Amiram once you receive it you can close the dispute.

Fair I think?

That's right, I'll close the dispute as soon as the payment is received. I offered it to him during the day. just make a refund and closed the issue.

@medw1311 sir really you think is fair for me technically he can't be able to request refund as per the my refund policy

" All accounts will work for 30 days If you do not receive your account, your money will be refunded within 2 days. "

he rejected to get account not me sir how this is fair tell me .

@medw1311 sir really you think is fair for me technically he can't be able to request refund as per the my refund policy

" All accounts will work for 30 days If you do not receive your account, your money will be refunded within 2 days. "

You did not provide an account so he is entitled to a refund.

Before Getting Payment i clearly told him i want only email for new and for renewal i need username,password and passcode from your mail after this he sent me the payment and after some time i asked for password then he want refund so how i can able to provide account

Place Your Order In 2 Simple Step :
Step 1 : Pay them Amount
Step 2 : Pm me your email and full name

There is not a word about the password. Just give your login and everything will be. And then suddenly a password pops up. Well, imagine giving the password to someone who is not clear.

@Amiram will you accept an account on a new email?

its just about 2 or 5$ refund it bro,,you earn more...then this..ask hexor he also pay me and am not able to give due to service not work I refund at the same time!

Reactions: Hexor and guguk
its just about 2 or 5$ refund it bro,,you earn more...then this..ask hexor he also pay me and am not able to give due to service not work I refund at the same time!
Since you are offering a competing service please stay out of this.

I will order from another. You cannot work with a person who has shown himself in this way. It's not about money, it's about self-respect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock