• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$2 - 30 Days | Envato Elements Private Account + Canva Edu Pro | 169 + Sold

i am properly replyi
There is not a word about the password. Just give your login and everything will be. And then suddenly a password pops up. Well, imagine giving the password to someone who is not clear.

FireShot Capture 292 - Envato - Babiato Forums - babiato.org.png

see this who's telling wrong

its just about 2 or 5$ refund it bro,,you earn more...then this..ask hexor he also pay me and am not able to give due to service not work I refund at the same time!
its not about some $ its about right or wrong

You haven't given him an account so you need to refund him.

Is $5 worth it for me shutting down your sales threads.

Misunderstandings happen but if you are a good seller you don't hold that against your buyer.

It is correct to return money if the service was not provided or was refused before receiving. The person who appropriated other people's money writes about the right thing. I went to meet you. Said yes, ok, I did not see about the password in the correspondence, the return and % for the transfer at my expense. That's what's right.

@Amiram can you confirm you now have your money back?

Hi @CyberDeviL

another misleading thread...over envato free offer asking money on 60 day/90 day basis...

either ask him to provide VALID ENVATO SUBSCRIPTION or else to edit his/her post....

upto you how to deal....

Reactions: Hexor
Extend my membership 3 months please, can pay now. RIGHT NOW
Sir pm me

@imtiyazali4410 I'd like to know how you perform these kind of 60/90 days upgradation ? As far I know envato free giveaway gives only 30 days each time until 30 days expires , So clear these questions:
  • How much you take for 60/90 days upgrade at the very first time from a buyer ?
  • If envato closes the giveaway offer tomorrow, all existing accounts will exist till they cover the 30 days , so what would happen to 90 days-based customers in such case ? as you neither clarified such consequences or any possible-action for such in your post .

Since your thread title currently in valid state, not closing it , but it appears you already having WARNING , so answer properly . .

Hello @CyberDeviL Sir first of all sir i offer envato elemetns 30 day account to clients when they want to buy 60/90 days then i clearly told i will renew account every 30 days and for renewal i want envato username,password and passcode every time then if clients agree i sold 60/90 days account

• If envato closes the giveaway offer tomorrow, all existing accounts will exist till they cover the 30 days , so what would happen to 90 days-based customers in such case ? as you neither clarified such consequences or any possible-action for such in your post .
before some days envato stop this 30 days offer but i am only one who continue providing my services i never pause this because i am affiliating envato elements so envato offer other options to affiliates, if any other case i am not able to provide renewal i refund amount to user, you can check other sellers when all other stop their service i am providing my services also helping to other sellers to renew their clients account without charge, also ask my buyers if am telling wrong or they have any issue this my service.

thanks for giving me chance to ans your query. now i do what you say sir.

Hello @CyberDeviL Sir first of all sir i offer envato elemetns 30 day account to clients when they want to buy 60/90 days then i clearly told i will renew account every 30 days and for renewal i want envato username,password and passcode every time then if clients agree i sold 60/90 days account

before some days envato stop this 30 days offer but i am only one who continue providing my services i never pause this because i am affiliating envato elements so envato offer other options to affiliates, if any other case i am not able to provide renewal i refund amount to user, you can check other sellers when all other stop their service i am providing my services also helping to other sellers to renew their clients account without charge, also ask my buyers if am telling wrong or they have any issue this my service.

thanks for giving me chance to ans your query. now i do what you say sir.
i am sorry but what you are saying is still misleading. i bought the account from you. i asked how much for 90 days you told the price, i paid that and in return i got 30days account. you provided me the account in 10 hours and in meantime you didn't even mention that you will provide me 30days account and you will renew it further. i am not asking for refund. but stop selling 60/90 days. you are not providing 60 or 90 days.

i am sorry but what you are saying is still misleading. i bought the account from you. i asked how much for 90 days you told the price, i paid that and in return i got 30days account. you provided me the account in 10 hours and in meantime you didn't even mention that you will provide me 30days account and you will renew it further. i am not asking for refund. but stop selling 60/90 days. you are not providing 60 or 90 days.
@ddpanda You are correct...thats why i raised this issue.. it was going everywhere across babiato... there is no such thing "affiliates" as he is saying... seems our other babiato members will get stuck...who had paid for 90 days...

Reactions: Hexor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock