• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1Year Domain and 6 Months Litespeed Hosting Giveaway - ACTIVE

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
hosting.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Rules: You must have SKYPE so we can setup hosting and technical support. If you have won one of my giveaways before, you are not eligible. You must leave a review upon receiving your account details. Members with a trusted title have a slight advantage.

This is another giveaway by @adderall. This time I am giving away 1 Free Custom Domain Name with Private Registration and 😱6😱Months of free Litespeed WordPress hosting!!!

To enter to win, you must post a reply with your intention for the website if you are the winner. The person who is most convincing, who I believe will actually use the account will win.

Will End Monday, September 7, 2020 Midnight CST.

Includes:
Up to 2 WordPress Websites
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Bandwidth
FTP Access
Litespeed Server (Not apache)

Up to 5 Custom Domain Email Accounts
1 Year Custom Domain Name with Private Registration:
.online, .xyz, .site, .co, .us, .club

I manage the backend and the domain name. You can have the domain name transferred after 60 days. You are responsible for transfer fee(s).

Long live BABIATO!

Last edited:
Hello there, i want to create a single vendor eCommerce site with 5-10 products. but right now i don't have much budget. can you help me? i will start paying you when my store will start earning. thanks

I've my own server for hosting (using apache as nginx not supporting on my 1 website), but never tried litespeed, so i'm looking for account to test litespeed server, I don't need domain. I've my own.
Thanks for offering this giveaway.

I really need a domain for my script testing purpose and for maintaining my identity on internet , so please if possible consider me In for this offer!
Thanks for such a nice give away...

I've my own server for hosting (using apache as nginx not supporting on my 1 website), but never tried litespeed, so i'm looking for account to test litespeed server, I don't need domain. I've my own.
Thanks for offering this giveaway.

I will let you try litespeed if your willing to leave a review of what you think about it.

i have won one of his giveaways, and his server is good to use. recommended. will buy from him when my giveaway period will be over

I am in desperate need of this offer as I wanna host a site to freely distribute a tv show using jwplayer + google drive with encrypted links so that whole world can enjoy this amazing show

Your program is awesome, I want to join to get domain name and hosting from you.

I love Wordpress a lot, I also learned to build demo sites. I want to build a medical website, introduce and sell Vietnamese medicinal products (These are products prepared from leaves, trunks, roots, ... with the use of treating Vietnamese people).

Therefore, I hope to get your support. Thank you.

I am looking for the best hosting that can carry standard website with optimizing score on gtmetrix and page speed light. I know litespeed and wp is working best together. But since some network trouble issue, server capability including with cloudflare, I am in this competition to make general service for humanity and script testing or demo from babiato wp plugin, themes and custom scripts (hopefully your hosting support for nodejs).

Hi buddy, may be you should consider me. If I won the giveaway I'm going to build a LMS website so teachers/lectures/trainers can use it for free, and make them easier to teach and manage their education progress in pandemic situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock