• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ($25.00 per year) access to UI8.net Private PM Group

Hi bro, I will wait till to meet the requirements you want, but I want to ask is there any different payment method than Paypal? Due to they halt operations in my country...

Hi bro, I will wait till to meet the requirements you want, but I want to ask is there any different payment method than Paypal? Due to they halt operations in my country...
Only have PayPal or Skrill I'm afraid. :)

Hiii @TassieNZ bro, is it still available and hope I am eligible?
Yes and yes! :)

Once paid, please PM me your PayPal Payment ID number. Make sure to put in Subject ... RE: UI8.net Private PM Group

I'll then add you to the Group. :)

Proud first reviewer of this offer checking back in to confirm that it's still the Deal of the Century™, and in my opinion worth selling your first born if if the going rate of $15 is beyond you financially.

Of course I would say that as a rabbit — a species notorious for breeding like... erm, rabbits — but go ahead and sell a kidney or even your young designer/developer body (interns do this to get ahead all the time and they obviously don't have mad computer skilz™ like most people on this site) — in other worlds whatever it takes to get on this deal while it's still available.

And if that doesn't have you convinced yet, understand that Envato Elements is the equivalent of Crocs in comparison to the quality that is UI8!

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
Using Mega.
so to join and be able to fetch files you have to own a pro mega are is there a way to go from mega to gdrive since mega only allows little transfer?

so to join and be able to fetch files you have to own a pro mega are is there a way to go from mega to gdrive since mega only allows little transfer?

Used GD, but there was an issue where downloads were limited due to excessive download traffic.
I think it is difficult to solve this problem..

Used GD, but there was an issue where downloads were limited due to excessive download traffic.
I think it is difficult to solve this problem..
ok thanks, well if i have to spend on a pro mega at their high price then i guess its not for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock