• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

12 Ultimate Blocks Pack - 66biolinks plugin. Exclusive for babiato members. [Topic closed due to leak]

Qurel

Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
Tashkent
Last edited:
1652536292020.png

12 Ultimate Blocks Pack - 66biolinks addition. Exclusively for babiato families. (90 DAYS)

Just comment below I love babiato (we're back) and I'll send you a message with a link.

This plugin will be published, but if it is sold or re-uploaded on other sites, I will not update the product.

This post is made specifically for those who make money on this product and do not allow others to develop with this product.

I not sit in front of the computer all the time.

Wait 72 hours, after which you will receive a download request in your mailbox.

66biolinks Official Links Product - Biolinks, URL Shorteners, QR Codes and Web Tools (SAAS)

Plugin for official links
Send me or any other Active mod with the Proof of purchase...

Then you can continue with this Giveaway.

Reactions: mezitax
Send me or any other Active mod with the Proof of purchase...

Then you can continue with this Giveaway.
Proof of purchase checked. Thread has been unlocked. .

Also, Submitting this as a Resource will be much easier for you than handling the Giveaway...

And Using Spoiler for 90 Days instead of sending every individual the link will be easy.

Proof of purchase checked. Thread has been unlocked. .

Also, Submitting this as a Resource will be much easier for you than handling the Giveaway...

And Using Spoiler for 90 Days instead of sending every individual the link will be easy.
Good idea, I will try this method. Can you send information how to do exactly 90 days?

Reactions: BlakenFist
It's been 2 days and the plugin has been leaked on another forum and hasn't even fixed the description. Topic closed due to leak. If someone needs it, I can share it in private messages, but if I see a drain, I won’t drain the products anymore

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock