• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software V32 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
Yes

The problem is that if I post the plugin or update all the sites will resume it unless I put a password that you have to ask me to change often?
I feel you. How about you shared it via PM with some members only? Doesn't remove the risk but limit it.

I would love to have it. Every service I tried uses IPs where I have the IPs blocked. Like AWS and Digital ocean

Reactions: hardcore
Update: 4.0

How to update?

Upload all content except config.php and debug file. once you upload the files on ftp just run yourdomain.com/update.

( Requirements for password :: At least 15 resource posts. DONT BOTHER OTHERWISE)​

DO NOT SHARE ON OTHER FORUMS I SHARE THIS JUST FOR BABIATO!!!!
if you have the plugin you can share.

How to update?

Upload all content except config.php and debug file. once you upload the files on ftp just run yourdomain.com/update.

( Requirements for password :: At least 20 resource posts and minimum likes 100. DONT BOTHER OTHERWISE)​

You can't just share instead of complicated ?

You can't just share instead of complicated ?
what part you NOT understaind?!

( Requirements for password :: At least 15 resource posts. DONT BOTHER OTHERWISE)​

OR buy it simple as that!

• Angry
Reactions: King Kong

How to update?

( Requirements for password :: At least 20 resource posts and minimum likes 100. DONT BOTHER OTHERWISE)​

Asking for Likes is against the forum rules. Please read the rules properly bro.

what part you NOT understaind?!

OR buy it simple as that!
Are you sure of 15 resources ?
It's not that easy for everyone.

Is there any chance of consideration to 8 resources or atleast 10 ?

How to update?

This is just getting ridiculous now!!!

I will have discussions with the other staff over the coming days to decide how we go forward regarding this.

even the having single resource restriction to get password is not make sense because having resource means first purchase and then post here, Do you thing everyone can make purchase? If everyone can purchase why we are here then? Public forum means help each other as a social work. A forum community should be look like, one who can afford to buy upload resource, one who have knowledge of null will null it and one who can help to install and resolve issues will support community and who cannot do all such will learn from it and maybe available for next generation.

Some people said, "People copy it from here and then repost on their site" so that is why we password protect.
When developer develop the script if he start think people will null it so I should not develop script then how this forum will get resources?
Such people claim that the reposter should give credit to babiato forum. Will we give credit to the original developer here? Do we credit here to someone from whom we have learned the nulling?
This is the internet community; everyone should need to do their work and should forget about what others are doing.

@Medw1311 Thanks for being supportive.
@Babak for Consideration

Last edited:
This is just getting ridiculous now!!!

I will have discussions with the other staff over the coming days to decide how we go forward regarding this.
what is the problem ? You want to avoid leechers soo dont see any problems.

If some is here just to get some things for free and not contribute on the forum with resources then...
I dont see any problems to share at least there own 15 resources.

If some is here just to get some things for free and not contribute on the forum with resources then...
I dont see any problems to share at least there own 15 resources.
Says you with 0 resources.

Do you even know what a resource is? LOL!!
Who you are that selling even others owner scripts that not belong to you? You dont even respect original authors. Soo think about that.
Learn the difference between posts and resource

No one wants to speak in non sense way
Sorry just miss speling the word that all. I was meen to have at least 15 posts shared. :D
it says: At least 20 resources posts that user share..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock