• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

113,000 Members!!! (Updated)

I'm not using adblock when surfing on babiato...

thank me later...

12870-gif.66896

why babiato get alot of member?
- Great UI (idk but this forum remind me some forum when i was highschool)
- not too much ads (from first time i using babiato until now... i think the ads not not too much, :D )
- Admin is responsive about bad people (you spamming, you die... :v )

if i can give some suggestion, maybe you guys can make "ban reason" from banned people visible to other's
so on future, when someone see other's member get banned, they know what wrong the other's people do that make them banned from forum....

so in the future, people don't go into the same hole...

and thanks to babiato
XD because babiato... i can stole learn alot from other's people :D

so on future, when someone see other's member get banned, they know what wrong the other's people do that make them banned from forum

That's simple. Every single member banned was because of rule breaching. As long as you follow the rules and each section guidelines then is no reason to get that "Banned" badge

That's simple. Every single member banned was because of rule breaching. As long as you follow the rules and each section guidelines then is no reason to get that "Banned" badge
yup i knew it...
but i think that's will be a good since people will know what's wrong people do on past... and get banned...

that's just some feedback from me, maybe can be a good or bad idea XD

I am too unhappy with this place, I am supposed to put up all elite resources and people who are here from long time can dictate terms for sharing resources password as they feel like.
if this is how your run a forum without due credits, then trust me it will fall sooner or later. trusted uploaders treats us as if we are begging them.
they make up conditions like add 9 resources and 10 and this and that, but the value of added resource they don't care. they compare their $39 script with $1000 script.
Seriously, its not the place to waste time.

By rules you mean any resource uploader dictate the terms which most of us cant meet.

These are the rules

I am too unhappy with this place, I am supposed to put up all elite resources and people who are here from long time can dictate terms for sharing resources password as they feel like.
if this is how your run a forum without due credits, then trust me it will fall sooner or later. trusted uploaders treats us as if we are begging them.
they make up conditions like add 9 resources and 10 and this and that, but the value of added resource they don't care. they compare their $39 script with $1000 script.
Seriously, its not the place to waste time.
Edit: my bad for not checking it. @slvrsteele already pointed out to me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock