• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED

Good day all

UPDATE: Now you can pay month to month, with no contract and you still get the Generatepress fastest theme included.
Ps: limited offer!

Cheers.
NoBs

can you please tell me what cryptos you accept?
looking to test this for a month and decide

can you please tell me what cryptos you accept?
looking to test this for a month and decide

Hi
I do accept BTC and ETH.

Please notice that:
-You'll need to order on my PANEL, enter all your real information, and I'll validate that... So, if your plan is to stay anonymous, I'll refuse you as a client.
-Refund will be the price of the hosting minus -5% (take longer than normal).
-No illegal stuff or weird softs of any kind allowed, it is a host, not a server.

If you still have a question, please let me know.
Cheers.
Nobs

Hi
I do accept BTC and ETH.

Please notice that:
-You'll need to order on my PANEL, enter all your real information, and I'll validate that... So, if your plan is to stay anonymous, I'll refuse you as a client.
-Refund will be the price of the hosting minus -5% (take longer than normal).
-No illegal stuff or weird softs of any kind allowed, it is a host, not a server.

If you still have a question, please let me know.
Cheers.
Nobs
thank you. pm sent

is there a way to try before buying?
Good day
There is a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back warranty.
I can give you few days to try, then they will be deducted from your trial period.
Hit me up in private.
Cheers.
NoBs

Update:
Only 12 packs left, get your fast Cpanel hosting +lightspeed + Fast Generatepress theme for one low fee!

Cheers.
NoBs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock