• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...
Note: this thread has yellow color in its text, so if you are using the light forum theme, change to a black one to be able to read clearly, thanks.

UPDATE: OFFER CLOSED!

Limited to the first 20 16 only!

Get Generatepress theme premium + 1 year Cpanel super-fast web hosting + speed optimization help + a 30-day guarantee from a real incorporated company in Europe since 2009!

If you are stressing about the speed of your website & want it to score an easy 95% and Plus on GetMetrix & Google, look no more, I got a solution for you, the same I use for all my clients... So, Take this limited offer while it is still available...

For the first 20 9 orders, Pay 2.25 Euros/Month NO CONTRACT! or Pay 27 Euros/ year = $32.90/year ... Usually sold at 97e/y to my clients (speed optimization service included).

Ps: I do not oversell, never did, and never will do, because unlimited and large offers are not real, so this offer is for realistic people only.

What do you mean by limited promo price?
This price you see will go up in the future.
This offer is limited to the first 20 9 people only...
Ps: I'm not a hosting company but a services one, that is why I limit my offers.
I sell this same offer to my other clients at 97 euros a year... They are happy to pay that, as they get real speed results and the support to optimize their websites, plus marketing advice, etc.

Important note: This offer doesn't include the domain name, because, between the yearly host, the theme license, and the optimization help offered, I barely make money...

Good day all
Because I see all the time members looking for a better, faster web host, I'm offering the solution I usually offer to my real business clients, at a fraction of the price!
This is a limited offer and this is what you get:
  1. Generatepress theme a genuine license installed on your WP, with 68 site templates to use (I suggest you use Gutenberg ones only)
  2. A hosting package for one year... It is the same hosting I use for my business for years.
  3. Help and support to speed up your website (via chat, Teleg group, support tickets, knowledge base).
Look around you, look online, did anyone offered this kind of help to resolve a crucial problem... Usually, you pay hundreds to get a speed consultant or hundreds to get fancy expensive web hosting, and most of the time you pay both.
I got you covered with a realistic and economic offer.

To resume it you get:

• Score an easy 95% and up in speed tests
  • Get 0 in TBT and CLS that Google loves
  • The fastest WP theme (GeneratePress).
  • 68 Website site templates with GP.
  • Cpanel secure web hosting
  • 1GB RAM (no overselling).
  • 10 GB SSD disk (no overselling).
  • 20 GB Monthly traffic (no overselling).
  • Hosting with LiteSpeed cache
  • JetBackup remote daily backup
  • Help & support to speed your site.

Why you should trust me?
  • I probably have the age of your fathers, well maybe most of your fathers lol
  • Studied computers when they were bigger than a wall 87, connected online for 26 years, etc...
  • I Fluently speak 4 languages and know a bit of 3 ( I lived in many countries for more than half of my life).
  • I'm a 100% digital nomad and work for myself only since 2009, so my interest is to serve you well or I will not make my bread.
  • I'm in online business since 2005, my domain name and my DNS servers (ns 1 and ns2) proves that, and they can be checked (even the history of the website can be checked).
  • I'm incorporated in Europe since 2009, the registration number on my site proves that and It can be checked.
  • My Paypal is business is verified... My Stripe is Business is verified.
  • My WHMCS license is valid since 2010 (changed IP 3 times, but always had it).
  • My hosting Cpanel hosting is genuine & LIMITED, I never sold unlimited web hosting and I do not OVERSELL LIKE 99% OF BUSINESSES OUT THERE, because I'm a realistic man (I sell web hosting to my services clients only).
  • I'm just saying I'm not a new kid in the block, but a veteran in the web business.

Ps: Read my threads and posts to make your opinion about my knowledge and experience.

Examples of results, me and my clients got:

1) This website has 14 plugins installed (some are heavy, like buddyboss platform, buddyboss platform pro, Learndash, commerce, woo subscriptions et), hosted the same shared hosting, that's the results of Litespeed cache, plus the use of free Cloudflare
100UB-getmetrix-100.jpg

2)
This is my company website, it has 6 plugins installed, hosted on the same shared hosting.
kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
kyd-insights97.jpg

PS: my shared hosting has 1GB real RAM per account, that's it, it is not a VPS or dedicated, etc, so, as you see, you do not need a lot to make your website fly!

1) About GeneratePress:

GeneratePress is the fastest theme ever built, no doubt about that.
Check on youtube for advanced speed tests done by IT people, comparing GP with the most famous themes out there.
For example, check this video (not mine), to see hyper-detailed speed tests for GP, Cadence, AstaWp, Neve, OceanWP, etc.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=7ILIodysmzc

Why do I use GeneratePress in my websites and for my clients?
Well, I've been building websites since 2005, tried hundreds of themes and combinations to get my websites & clients fast, and GP is, without doubt, the fastest & bug-free theme ever created.

More info on the official website:
Generatepress.com

How much does 1 license cost?
Well, GeneratePress theme premium costs $59/Year minimum, so.
After researches, I found that the minimum price for GP premium sold here is $12...

So basically you are paying the Web hosting $20/year only

Why do you sell in Euros?

Because my business PayPal, Stripe, and banking are in Euros and my invoicing and tax system too.
Ps: Price is in euro but with Paypal and Stripe, you can pay with your own currency.

What payment systems are available?
All orders are done through my client's order platform (WHMCS).
Paypal (I have a business account), Stripe (I have a business account), and possible Euro bank transfer by Transferwise.

For how long will I get the License?
You will have it for one year and as long as you stay with me, your license will be valid.

Can you sell me one license of GP?
By terms and conditions of GP, I do not have the right to sell licenses, but I have the right to install them to my clients, so, yes, you can buy a license, but I will install it for you (check my offers in my signature)

Does GP work with Elementor?
Yes, it does, also with wp Gutenberg, and Beaver builder, but my advice is to use GP with Gutenberg only, or you will lose in speed.

Does GP work with Woocommerce?
Yes, it does, Install woo before GP premium, and you will see the option for it.

Does GP have site templates?
Yes, it has 68 templates, but I advise you to stick with Gutenberg only.
See the templates here
Generatepress.com/site-library/

2) About the Cpanel web hosting:

10 GB Of Disk Space
Get 10 GB of fast UK SSD disk space to host your WordPress business website.
Ps: I do not offer unlimited and never offered that, because it doesn't exist, as simple as that.
My business website since 2005 didn't even reach 2GB and most of my clients do not even use 1GB.

20 GB Of Web Traffic
Get 20 GB of monthly traffic, enough to get your project going without limitation.
Ps: I do not offer unlimited and never offered that, because it doesn't exist, as simple as that.
The biggest client I have had since 2006 uses 4GB of traffic monthly, they do have a lot of specific traffic in their own niche.

1 GB Allocated RAM
You get 1 GB of allocated memory for your Cpanel account so that your website runs smoothly.
You will see the amount you are using in your own Cpanel.

1 CPU Core x 100%
Other than the memory, you also get 1 CPU x 100% processing power to make your website faster.

Multi-Lingual Cpanel
Use the Cpanel hosting panel in your language or the one you understand best.

LiteSpeed Cache

Up to 9 times faster than Apache, 50% faster PHP, in few clicks, your website gets faster.
LiteSpeed is the server version, not just the plugin alone, so caching is real, with Memcached or Redis.
Ps: I will help you with the config of your LiteSpeed.

Softaculous Installer
Install opensource software in minutes without having to upload any files.

Free SSL Certificates
Secure your WordPress, email, and traffic with auto-generated SSL certificates.

30 Day Guarantee
Try us with the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee… Either you are %100 satisfied, or refunded.

Other technical details:

Samsung 100% SSD Storage

Many hosting companies don’t invest in SSD or use the cheapest available to keep their prices as low as possible… That’s not the case with us: we use Samsung Enterprise SSDs in our storage arrays.

Server Maintenance & Monitoring
With pro-active server maintenance and monitoring, you can rest assured that your websites are in good hands. Let us take care of the hosting infrastructure of your websites while you focus on your business.

MariaDB Mysql Databases
MariaDB is an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL which was developed by the original developers of MySQL. MariaDB has greater database performance, more advanced features, and complete backward compatibility.

PHP Version Selector
Our servers support PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4. You can select which PHP version you want to use directly from your control panel.
Update: version 8.0 available.

CloudLinux Operating System
CloudLinux ensures efficient use of server resources and increased server stability. This prevents an abusive user or malfunctioning script from causing your website to be slowed down.

Easy Upgrades, Get More
If you have outgrown your hosting package and need to upgrade to a larger package or a different hosting product altogether, we can assist you in doing so with little to zero downtime.

JetBackup Daily Backups
We use JetBackup to backup all your accounts’ data once daily to store for 30 days on a remote server. This ensures that your data is always kept safe in the unlikely event of a server problem.

LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server
LiteSpeed Web Server is up to 9 times faster than Apache Web Server and processes PHP 50% faster. LiteSpeed Web Server fully supports .htaccess, mod_rewrite, and everything else that Apache Web Server is well known for.

Your Cpanel account will have the following resources:
1 Core x 100%
1024 MB of memory.
10 MB/s Disk I/O.
20 Concurrent Connections.
250000 Inodes.

This is the list of all the PHP extensions you can use:
amqp, apcu, bcmath, brotli, dba, dbase, dom, eio, enchant, fileinfo, gd, gender, geoip, geos, gmagick, gnupg, grpc, http, igbinary, imagick, imap, inotify, intl, ioncube_loader, jsmin, json, ldap, luasandbox, lzf, mailparse, mbstring, memcache, memcached, mongodb, mysqli, mysqlnd, nd_mysqli, nd_pdo_mysql, newrelic, oauth, oci8, odbc, opcache, pdf, pdo, pdo_dblib, pdo_firebird, pdo_mysql, pdo_oci, pdo_odbc, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pdo_sqlsrv, pgsql, phar, posix, propro, pspell, psr, raphf, redis, snmp, soap, sockets, sodium, sqlsrv, ssh2, stats, swoole, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tidy, timezonedb, trader, uploadprogress, uuid, vips, xdebug, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, yaml, zip, zmq.

This is the list of all the PHP options available:
allow_url_fopen, display_errors, error_reporting, file_uploads, log_errors, mail.force_extra_parameters, max_execution_time, max_input_time, memory_limit (Maximum 512), open_basedir, post_max_size, Reset to default, short_open_tag, upload_max_filesize: (Maximum 1 GB).

SSH is available on-demand, disabled for security reasons, you need to request the activation.

3) How to ORDER this limited pack?

First, know that this offer doesn't include the domain name, and second, No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites.

STEP 1) Let me know if you want to buy and I'll drop you the link to my client's order platform.
STEP 2) While ordering, If you already have your domain name, please specify your website domain name (Choose: I will use my existing domain), you will get the DNS (my own since 2006) to use on your domain.
STEP 3) After the payment and validation of your order, your Cpanel account will be created automatically and you will get all the info in by email.
After you install your WordPress, you will have to contact me by support tickets, to give me access to your WP admin, to install the Premium plugin, then activate it for you.
Ps: Why access to admin? well because this is how GP licenses work, there is not 1 license for each site, but one for many, that is why I can not show you the license.
You can always create an extra admin or change the password after I install the license.

Do you offer a guarantee or refund?
Yes, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You are still protected with Paypal and Stripe.

Will you help me design the website?
Sure, I'm a very giving person, especially in the web field, as it is my hobby to help people start and grow online.
I will give you as much advice and share my knowledge with you for free.

Why you don’t have an unlimited offer?

I do not offer “unlimited space”, “unlimited bandwidth” and “unlimited this and that” because, in the real world, they simply do not exist, they are a part of an unrealistic overselling marketing technic that I refuse to use... So be realistic, why would convince yourself with a lie?

Can you help me install the website?
Sure I can just let me know by support ticket or direct chat.

Do you provide site speed optimization?
Yes, we do provide site speed optimization to our clients, get in touch to discuss the possibilities.

Is the domain name included?
For 27e/year, no, because between the yearly host and the license of the theme, we barely make money... and you barely pay the web hosting $20/ year (considering that GP license is sold $12 dollar minimum in this forum, so).

I have my own domain name:
Good, just order and select, I will use my domain name (please do not make an error in typing your domain name), your Cpanel account will be created after the payment validation.
Change the DNS of your domain name to ours (you will know them when you order)

Where is the server located?
In the UK London, and no matter where you are, your site will be fast.
I'm personally stuck traveling in Asia now, so, even from Asia, all sites are fast.

Please notice that the Gtmetrix test server is in Canada and the google one is in the USA, yet the results are amazing even if the sites are in the UK.
USA hosting location may be coming soon (info on website).

What If I need help, how to contact you?
All the help you need for GenereatePress is online for free, but in case you need help to switch domain or host, etc, use the support ticket system.
Also, you get support provided for web hosting, via
direct chat, via Teleg, a knowledge base, support tickets.

Not sure what business to start?
Use GP to launch a micro-business in a weekend with $15, as I explained here:

Wait, I have a question!

If you are not a client yet, ask in here, and I will answer.
If you are a client, use the support ticket system where you ordered.
I'm not 24h on this forum, so, give me some time if I do not answer fast.

Proof of ownership of the licenses:
image_2021-05-20_144447.png

Cheers.
NoBs.

Attachments

• GtMetrix-100.jpg
    GtMetrix-100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 29
  • GtMetrix-100.jpg
    GtMetrix-100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • GooGleSpeed-99.jpg
    GooGleSpeed-99.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Your sales thread has been approved @nobs

Good luck with sales.

Reactions: nobs
To admins: I read the rules, I have the necessary account to sell, I provide proof of ownership publicly (end of this post), so let me know if anything is missing, thanks.

Limited to the first 20 only!

If you are tired of stressing about the speed of your website & want it to score an easy 95% and Plus on GetMetrix & Google, look no more, I got a solution for you, the same I use for all my clients... So, Take this limited offer while it is still available...

Get Generatepress theme premium + Generateblocks + 1 year Cpanel super-fast web hosting

This promotional price is 27 euros = $32.90/year... Usually sold at 97 to my clients.

Ps: I do not oversell, never did, and never will do, because unlimited and large offers are not real, so this offer is for real people only.

What do you mean by limited promo price?
This price you see will go up in the future.
This offer is limited to the first 20 people only...
Ps: I'm not a hosting company but a services one, that is why I limit my offers.
I sell this same offer to my other clients at 97 euros a year... They are happy to pay that, as they get real speed results and the support.

Good day all
Because I see all the time members looking for a better, faster web host, I'm offering the solution I usually offer to my real business clients, at a fraction of the price!
This is a limited offer and this is what you get:
  1. Generatepress theme a genuine license installed on your WP, with 68 site templates to use (I suggest you use Gutenberg ones only)
  2. Generatepress blocks plugins, you get 150 designed blocks to design your website (Soon, I will provide licenses for this too).
  3. A basic hosting package for one year... It is the same hosting I use for my business for years.
  4. Help and support to speed up your website (via chat, group, support tickets, knowledge base).
Look around you, look online, did anyone offered this kind of help to resolve a crucial problem... Usually, you pay hundreds to get a speed consultant or hundreds to get fancy expensive web hosting, and most of the time you pay both.
I got you covered with a realistic and economic offer.

To resume it you get:

• Score an easy 95% and up in speed tests
  • Get 0 in TBT and CLS that Google loves
  • Get a free domain name of your choice
  • The fastest WP theme (GeneratePress).
  • 68 Website site templates with GP.
  • Gnerateblocks plugin (soon).
  • 150 ready design blocks to use.
  • Cpanel secure web hosting
  • 1GB RAM (no overselling).
  • 10 GB SSD disk (no overselling).
  • 20 GB Monthly traffic (no overselling).
  • Hosting with LiteSpeed cache
  • JetBackup remote daily backup
  • Help & support to speed your site.

Why you should trust me?
  • I probably have the age of your fathers, well maybe most of your fathers lol
  • Studied computers when they were bigger than a wall 87, connected online for 26 years, etc...
  • I Fluently speak 4 languages and know a bit of 3 ( I lived in many countries for more than half of my life).
  • I'm a 100% digital nomad and work for myself only since 2009, so my interest is to serve you well.
  • I'm in online business since 2005, my domain name and my DNS servers (ns 1 and ns2) proves that, and they can be checked (even the history of the website can be checked).
  • I'm incorporated in Europe since 2009, the registration number on my site proves that and It can be checked.
  • I was incorporated in Hong Kong too when I used to live in China, but that's an old story.
  • I'm a partner of a North African company since 2006, that can be checked too (that partner is my 2005 client)
  • My Paypal is business verified... My Stripe is Business verified.
  • My WHMCS license is valid since 2010 (changed IP 3 times, but always had it).
  • My hosting Cpanel hosting is genuine & LIMITED, I never sold unlimited web hosting and I do not OVERSELL LIKE 99% OF BUSINESSES OUT THERE, because I'm a realistic man (I sell web hosting to my services clients only).
  • I'm just saying I'm not a new kid in the block, but a veteran in the web business.

Ps: Read my threads and posts to make your opinion about my knowledge and experience.

Examples of results, me and my clients got:

1) This website has 14 plugins installed (some are heavy, like buddyboss platform, buddyboss platform pro, Learndash, commerce, woo subscriptions et), hosted the same shared hosting, that's the results of Litespeed cache, plus the use of free cloudflare
100UB-getmetrix-100.jpg

2)
This is my company website, it has 6 plugins installed, hosted on the same shared hosting.
kyd-gtmetrix98.jpg
kyd-insights97.jpg

PS: my shared hosting has 1GB real RAM per account, that's it, it is not a VPS or dedicated, etc, so, as you see, you do not need a lot to make your website fly!

1) About GeneratePress:

GeneratePress is the fastest theme ever built, no doubt about that.
Check on youtube for advanced speed tests done by IT people, comparing GP with the most famous themes out there.
For example, check this video (not mine), to see hyper-detailed speed tests for GP, Cadence, AstaWp, Neve, OceanWP, etc.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=7ILIodysmzc

Why I use GeneratePress in my websites and for my clients?
Well, I've been building websites since 2005, tried hundreds of themes and combinations to get my websites & clients fast, and GP is, without doubt, the fastest & bug-free theme ever created.

More info on the official website:
Generatepress.com
Generateblocks.com

How much does 1 license cost?
Well, GeneratePress theme premium costs $59/Year, and GenerateBlocks $39/year minimum, so.
After researches, I found that the minimum price for GP premium sold here is $12... Not sure about GP blocks, but I guess the same.
So basically you are paying the Web hosting $12/year only

Why do you sell in Euros?
Because my business PayPal, Stripe, and banking are in Euros.

What payment systems are available?
All orders are done through my client's order platform (WHMCS).
Paypal (I have a business account), Stripe ( I have a business account), and possible Euro bank transfer by Transferwise.
Ps: Price is in euro but with Paypal and Stripe, you can pay with your own currency.

For how long will I get the License?
You will have it for one year and as long as you stay with me, your license will be valid.

Can you sell me one license of GP?
By terms and conditions of GP, I do not have the right to sell licenses, but I have the right to install them to my clients, so, yes, you can buy a license, but I will install it for you.

Does GP work with Elementor?
Yes, it does, also with wp Gutenberg, and Beaver builder, but my advice is to use GP with Gutenberg only, or you will lose in speed.

Does GP work with Woocommerce?
Yes, it does, Install woo before GP premium, and you will see the option for it.

Does GP have site templates?
Yes, it has 68 templates, but I advise you to stick with Gutenberg only.
See the templates here
Generatepress.com/site-library/
Also, check Generateblocks.com for the 150 design blocks.

2) About the Cpanel web hosting:

10 GB Of Disk Space
Get 10 GB of fast UK SSD disk space to host your WordPress business website.
My business website since 2005 didn't even reach 2GB and most of my clients do not even use 1GB.

20 GB Of Web Traffic
Get 20 GB of monthly traffic, enough to get your project going without limitation.
The biggest client I have since 2006 uses 4GB of traffic monthly, they do have a lot of specific traffic in their own niche.

1 GB Allocated RAM
You get 1 GB of allocated memory for your Cpanel account so that your website runs smoothly.

1 CPU Core x 100%
Other than the memory, you also get 1 CPU x 100% processing power to make your website faster.

Multi-Lingual Cpanel
Use the Cpanel hosting panel in your language or the one you understand best.

LiteSpeed Cache

Up to 9 times faster than Apache, 50% faster PHP, in few clicks, your website gets faster.
LiteSpeed is the server version, not just the plugin alone, so caching is real, with Memcached or Redis.
Ps: I will help you with the config of your LiteSpeed.

Softaculous Installer
Install opensource software in minutes without having to upload any files.

Free SSL Certificates
Secure your WordPress, email, and traffic with auto-generated SSL certificates.

30 Day Guarantee
Try us with the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee… Either you are %100 satisfied, or refunded.

Other technical details:

Samsung 100% SSD Storage

Many hosting companies don’t invest in SSD or use the cheapest available to keep their prices as low as possible… That’s not the case with us: we use Samsung Enterprise SSDs in our storage arrays.

Server Maintenance & Monitoring
With pro-active server maintenance and monitoring, you can rest assured that your websites are in good hands. Let us take care of the hosting infrastructure of your websites while you focus on your business.

MariaDB Mysql Databases
MariaDB is an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL which was developed by the original developers of MySQL. MariaDB has greater database performance, more advanced features, and complete backward compatibility.

PHP Version Selector
Our servers support PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4. You can select which PHP version you want to use directly from your control panel.
Update: version 8.0 available.

CloudLinux Operating System
CloudLinux ensures efficient use of server resources and increased server stability. This prevents an abusive user or malfunctioning script from causing your website to be slowed down.

Easy Upgrades, Get More
If you have outgrown your hosting package and need to upgrade to a larger package or a different hosting product altogether, we can assist you in doing so with little to zero downtime.

JetBackup Daily Backups
We use JetBackup to backup all your accounts’ data once daily to store for 30 days on a remote server. This ensures that your data is always kept safe in the unlikely event of a server problem.

LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server
LiteSpeed Web Server is up to 9 times faster than Apache Web Server and processes PHP 50% faster. LiteSpeed Web Server fully supports .htaccess, mod_rewrite, and everything else that Apache Web Server is well known for.

Your Cpanel account will have the following resources:
1 Core x 100%
1024 MB of memory.
10 MB/s Disk I/O.
20 Concurrent Connections.
250000 Inodes.

This is the list of all the PHP extensions you can use:
amqp, apcu, bcmath, brotli, dba, dbase, dom, eio, enchant, fileinfo, gd, gender, geoip, geos, gmagick, gnupg, grpc, http, igbinary, imagick, imap, inotify, intl, ioncube_loader, jsmin, json, ldap, luasandbox, lzf, mailparse, mbstring, memcache, memcached, mongodb, mysqli, mysqlnd, nd_mysqli, nd_pdo_mysql, newrelic, oauth, oci8, odbc, opcache, pdf, pdo, pdo_dblib, pdo_firebird, pdo_mysql, pdo_oci, pdo_odbc, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pdo_sqlsrv, pgsql, phar, posix, propro, pspell, psr, raphf, redis, snmp, soap, sockets, sodium, sqlsrv, ssh2, stats, swoole, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tidy, timezonedb, trader, uploadprogress, uuid, vips, xdebug, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, yaml, zip, zmq.

This is the list of all the PHP options available:
allow_url_fopen, display_errors, error_reporting, file_uploads, log_errors, mail.force_extra_parameters, max_execution_time, max_input_time, memory_limit (Maximum 512), open_basedir, post_max_size, Reset to default, short_open_tag, upload_max_filesize: (Maximum 1 GB).

I'm stuck traveling in Asia now, and all sites are fast.
Please notice that Gtmetrix and google test servers are in the USA, yet the results are amazing.
USA hosting location coming soon (info on website).

3) How to ORDER this limited pack?

First, know that this offer doesn't include the domain name, and second, No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites accepted.

STEP 1) Let me know if you want to buy and I'll drop you the link to my client's order platform.
STEP 2) While ordering, If you already have your domain name, please specify your website domain name (Choose: I will use my existing domain), you will get the DNS (my own since 2006) to use on your domain.
STEP 3) After the payment and validation of your order, your Cpanel account will be created automatically and you will get all the info in by email.
After you install your WordPress, you will have to contact me by support tickets, to give me access to your WP admin, to install the Premium plugin, then activate it for you.
Ps: Why access to admin? well because this is how GP licenses work, there is not 1 license for each site, but one for many, that is why I can not show you the license.
You can always create an extra admin or change the password after I install the license.

Do you offer a guarantee or refund?
Yes, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You are still protected with Paypal and Stripe.

Will you help me design the website?
Sure, I'm a very giving person, especially in the web field, as it is my hobby to help people start and grow online.
I will give you as much advice and share my knowledge with you for free.

Why you don’t have an unlimited offer?
We do not offer “unlimited space”, “unlimited bandwidth” and “unlimited this and that” because, in the real world, they simply do not exist, they are a part of an unrealistic overselling marketing technic that we refuse to use.

Can you help me install the website?
Sure I can, just let me know by support ticket or direct chat.

Do you provide site speed optimization?
Yes, we do provide site speed optimization to our clients, get in touch to discuss the possibilities.

What If I need help, how to contact you?
All the help you need for GenereatePress is online for free, but in case you need help to switch domain or host, etc, use the support ticket system.
Also, you get support provided for web hosting, via direct chat, via a knowledge base, via support tickets, and via our group.

Not sure what business to start?
Use GP to launch a micro-business in a weekend with $15, as I explained here:

Wait, I have a question!

If you are not a client yet, ask in here, and I will answer.
If you are a client, use the support ticket system where you ordered.
I'm not 24h on this forum, so, give me some time if I do not answer fast.

Proof of ownership of the licenses:
image_2021-05-20_144447.png

Cheers.
NoBs.

Amazing offer(y).. So much in details took me 10 min to read :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nobs
What's the hosting you offer? It's reseller or your own server?
GP Premium & GB are really fast, but it's nothing if we setup websites on poor cheap hosting!

Your sales thread has been approved @nobs

Good luck with sales.
Good day
Thank you very much

Amazing offer(y).. So much in details took me 10 min to read :ROFLMAO:
Hi there
Glad you like the details.
I always do that to avoid surprises and misleading the cutomers.

What's the hosting you offer? It's reseller or your own server?
GP Premium & GB are really fast, but it's nothing if we setup websites on poor cheap hosting!
Good day
Thanks for your interest.
We are resellers since 2005 and with a company that exists since 2012, that doesn't oversell (no unlimited stuff), we do not pick the famous ones, we pick the serious ones.

About GP, I agree, it gives amazing scores and the ones you see are on the same hosting.
My business website is on it too, we do not do like others who put the main site on a powerful host and the clients on a shared, we are all in together.

Well, 97euros a year is not a cheap host, but again, as I mentioned, I do not do web hosting as main business, this offer is an entry discounted one for our other services if the clients need them.

I hope this helps
Cheers to all.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: vijay1
Hi Nobs,

For this do we get a ssh access to the server we subcribed? I do a lot of custom web development which will require terminal ssh access...And also do you offer more than 1 year package / promo, for example 2 and 3 year package? And where is the server geographics locations would be please? as closer as possible to my geographic location would be plus point for my purchase consideration...

Thank you!

Good day

1)About the SSH,
Thank you for asking about that, I completely forget to mention it.
Yes, you get access to it.

image_2021-05-21_105058.png

2) About the server location:

I'm stuck traveling in Asia now, and all sites are fast.
Please notice that the Gtmetrix test server is in Canada and the google one is in the USA, yet the results are amazing.

What location would you like to have?
USA: Dallas, Texas, Very soon
Asia: Singapore, soon…

3) About the 2 or 3 years offer.
The offer is already highly discounted from 97 to 27 euros, but I can do an exception and offer you 3 years for 25 euros a year.
Please notice that you will have 2 GP licenses Included, so basically, there is no much gain for me here, but I'll like to have you with us.

Also, you will get my direct contact (Teleg), for support, etc, I always do that with my clients.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Attachments

• 1621565500578.png
    1621565500578.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi Nobs,

Sound interesting, but would be possible if subscribe for 1 year at 27 euro and within 2-3 month if I'm satisfied then extending to another 2 year for 25 euro per year? or do I must take 3 years upfront...i had bad experiences with other company/services, their server performance after degrade after sometimes after I joined

Please let me know so I can consider

Thank you!

Hi Nobs,

Sound interesting, but would be possible if subscribe for 1 year at 27 euro and within 2-3 month if I'm satisfied then extending to another 2 year for 25 euro per year? or do I must take 3 years upfront...i had bad experiences with other company/services, their server performance after degrade after sometimes after I joined

Please let me know so I can consider

Thank you!

Hi there
I understand that and what you say (their server performance after degrade after sometimes) is another BS technic many companies use, me I do not do that, it is not that I'm perfect, it is because, this is what I offer to my services clients, I live with that only since 10+y, so I never take any risk.

Sure you can start at 27, then request the 25/year whenever you are ready (you may have to remind me).
I just warn you about one thing:
Get ready for a huge amount of advice and help... This may sound weird, but when you know me a little you will understand that...

Ps: You still have the 30-day money-back guarantee.

Sending you the hidden link by pm, so you can check and ask whatever other question you have.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.

Hi there
Sure, I'm sending you a message now.
Cheers.
NoBs
could you please explain the 30 day money back Guarantee and the refund except for some fees?

could you please explain the 30 day money back Guarantee and the refund except for some fees?

Hi

Except some fees are related to the domain names.
As you may know, after registering a domain name, there is no possibility of refunds.
The biggest registrars give 3 or 5 days max to ask for a refund, and even if they refund you they will take some fees.
And for me that does not apply to me, so I can not refund you the domain name.

the domain name stays yours for 1 year and you can change the DNS to direct it wherever you want.
By the way, we do have a domain name panel, where you have access alone to manage your domain.
I sent you the link to the domains panel.

Hope this helps.

Hi

Except some fees are related to the domain names.
As you may know, after registering a domain name, there is no possibility of refunds.
The biggest registrars give 3 or 5 days max to ask for a refund, and even if they refund you they will take some fees.
And for me that does not apply to me, so I can not refund you the domain name.

the domain name stays yours for 1 year and you can change the DNS to direct it wherever you want.
By the way, we do have a domain name panel, where you have access alone to manage your domain.
I sent you the link to the domains panel.

Hope this helps.
oh ok, so you deduct the price of domain and the rest is refundable correct

oh ok, so you deduct the price of domain and the rest is refundable correct
Yes, correct.

I updated the FAQ to include this, so all is clear:

Yes, we do... All our offers come with a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee…

This means, if for any reason you do not like our service and want a refund, let us know and we will refund you the whole amount of your order minus some fees*.

Examples of domain name fees:
By fees, for web hosting, we mainly mean domain names fees... As we can not refund you that, the domain will be registered to you only.

Ps: You can always manage & change the DNS of your domain name on our domains panel on HIDDEN LINK.

Example of design fees:
Other fees can be related to extra design work, for example, if you pay us and ask us to buy you a certain theme or plugin, the refund will be possible only in the time frame that the creator of the theme or plugin gives (usually they all give 30 days), more than that time frame, we can not refund you, because we can not get it from the creator of the theme or plugin.

I hope all is clear now
Cheers.

Get results! Real measurable results, not just promises and unlimited BS stuff.

Just from the get-go, this is what our latest client got as results without any CDN:

Client1.png

Will update the results as soon as the design is finished.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: osbvm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock