• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10k Instagram followers Giveaway

TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS FROM THE 9 PAGES OF THIS THREAD:​

THIS IS JUST A DOUBT CLARIFICATION POST WITH QUSTIONS:​

1. When you have created the order ?​

2. How many followers have you received ?​

3. Have anyone received 10k followers as claimed by thread starter ?​

I will act accordingly from the answers received . . .​

Also the thread starter @mohamadalshami , let me know how many members have received what you promised here ?

TO ANY UPCOMING MEMBERS : DO NOT POST ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T BELONG TO THE PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS , YOUR DUMBNESS MIGHT THROW YOU OUTSIDE !!!

SCAM!!! He just want my email!!!

Screenshot(7).png

• Angry
Reactions: mohamadalshami
SCAM!!! He just want my email!!!

Screenshot(7).png
can you read the comments here before saying it's scam !
guys we have processed more than 40 order every order takes 2-4 hours by the system that's why it takes to long to process you can ask the first 40 order they received there orders successfully , if you didn't receive 100 follower and just 80 it's because we have overload at the servers, we will send the full package to each user who didn't receive the full package of there giveaway but can you please be patient, i will put a like for each user i finished there order,

thank you
we don't need your account ! I explained everything just read !

TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS FROM THE 9 PAGES OF THIS THREAD:​

THIS IS JUST A DOUBT CLARIFICATION POST WITH QUSTIONS:​

1. When you have created the order ?​

2. How many followers have you received ?​

3. Have anyone received 10k followers as claimed by thread starter ?​

I will act accordingly from the answers received . . .​

Also the thread starter @mohamadalshami , let me know how many members have received what you promised here ?

TO ANY UPCOMING MEMBERS : DO NOT POST ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T BELONG TO THE PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS , YOUR DUMBNESS MIGHT THROW YOU OUTSIDE !!!
Ordered On Saturday..... I got em on saturday/sunday .....
Got 100 Followers

there is still 11 order still in process please wait for us to complete other orders. if you got decreased number of followers please wait 3-4 hours if it still the same please send us message, if you didn't get a like then your account is private and can't receive followers, please make it public then send us message.

we didn't collect any information it's just simple sign so we can process your order , we don't send you promotional email till you accept it through your account, we didn't ask for any Instagram password, we just asked for username so can send the followers there, followers aren't guaranteed lifetime, if you have any question regarding the following thread please send me message, we didn't ask users to buy any product from us, if you buy from us later it's optional for you.

thank you

I received 89 followers
there is still 11 order still in process please wait for us to complete other orders. if you got decreased number of followers please wait 3-4 hours if it still the same please send us message, if you didn't get a like then your account is private and can't receive followers, please make it public then send us message.

we didn't collect any information it's just simple sign so we can process your order , we don't send you promotional email till you accept it through your account, we didn't ask for any Instagram password, we just asked for username so can send the followers there, followers aren't guaranteed lifetime, if you have any question regarding the following thread please send me message, we didn't ask users to buy any product from us, if you buy from us later it's optional for you.

thank you
please read this

Reactions: slimenation
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock