• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10k Instagram followers Giveaway

STOP! JUST STOP!

Stop getting bots on your page. My page got blocked for 7 days multiple times. Even I have not done anything wrong. Just getting these bots won't work in a long time!

Its up to you!
They Take you id/pass and use you page as an another bot to follow new page!
my dear friend I think you are talking about another service because it's not how we work, nor this caused by our services because it's users following you why would Instagram ban you for getting followers, and we don't take your password, we keep your account with fully privacy :)

Got 100 followers but next day new followers disappeared and it returned back to actual old followers. for me It was completely meaningless exercise
as we said in the post it's not guaranteed that you will keep 100% of the followers because some of the accounts that follow you followed another user so they may get ban and that's how your follower's counts decrease, and that's why we advice other services we give that will guarantee you followers count

Of course, I understand that it's cool to get 10k free followers on Instagram, but do you understand that if you attract so many followers at once, you will get banned? I know this because when I bought a lot of likes from 1394TA, I got banned. The company warned me that a sudden increase in the number of likes could lead to a ban, but I didn't care. However, after the first ban, I realized that you need to do it gradually. You do not need to buy 10k followers or likes at once.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mohamadalshami
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock