• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

100% OFF - Best Selling App Development Courses

Millionaire

Aug 19, 2020
Google
Become a master of IOS & Android by these top rated best selling courses :love: :)

Enroll fast, expires in 2 days! These are one among Best App Development courses

Below is list of Apps that we build in tutorial
  • Find My Age App.
  • Tic Tac Toe Local App.
  • Calculator App.
  • Pokémon Game App.
  • Zoo App.
  • Restaurants App.
  • Find Sunrise time App.
  • My Notes App.
  • Tic Tac Toe using Firebase App.
  • Facebook App using Firebase.
  • MediaPlayer App.
  • Alaram App.
  • Notification Channel App.
  • Light sensor App.
  • Nimbuzz vibrate.
  • Find My Phone App.
  • Twitter App using Php + MySQL.
  • Whatsapp
  • Much more........

4.4 (954 ratings) 61,412 students

4.0 (6,640 ratings) 114,667 students

Hope you enjoy these courses! (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock