• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[100% guaranteed] I will approve your website on Google news | 60+ approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashidhar073

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Jul 7, 2020
India
Getting approved on Google news increases your website ranking and site authority. Once you get approved, you will start getting free high-quality backlinks from sites linking to your content. We will take the responsibility of posting the kind of content Google News likes until the site gets approved.

• Any language
  • Any number of articles (min 10)
  • even if you have "Copywrite" contents on your website, still I will get it approved.

The added benefits of being featured on Google news is totally worth it.

1. Targeted Traffic
  2. Increase in Authority
  3. Massive traffic when you have something exclusive
  4. Quick Indexing (Post are indexed in as little as 3 mins after publishing)
  5. Publish content in front of millions of readers
Note: 100% Google News Publication approval Guarantee!

As stated by Neil Patel blog: click here

Make sure:

- You are on WordPress
- You are OK with using google AMP for mobile pages (optional)

You don't need to be a news blog to get the approval, you can get it with any niche (except adult sites) as google stated in google policy.

Cost : $12
Payment mode: PayPal / Gpay / PhonePe

If I fail to get approval on google news, I will refund the money back to you with 1 day or you will have an option to reworking and getting approval on google news.

Proof of works.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 21.07.50.png

Proof.

Requirement

1. Domain connected to Google search console (To verify on Google news)
2. Google analytics tracking code

That's it.

Max, it will 3 - 4 days to get approval.

Now it is taking 1 week time for approval.

and you have approval on Google news.

DM me if you have any question. :)

Last edited:
Hey thanks for this offer! I will be looking for some reviews and going to purchase.

Getting approved on Google news increases your website ranking and site authority. Once you get approved, you will start getting free high-quality backlinks from sites linking to your content. We will take the responsibility of posting the kind of content Google News likes until the site gets approved.

• Any language
  • Any number of articles (min 25)
  • even if you have "Copywrite" contents on your website, still I will get it approved.

The added benefits of being featured on Google news is totally worth it.

1. Targeted Traffic
  2. Increase in Authority
  3. Massive traffic when you have something exclusive
  4. Quick Indexing (Post are indexed in as little as 3 mins after publishing)
  5. Publish content in front of millions of readers
Note: 100% Google News Publication approval Guarantee!

As stated by Neil Patel blog: click here

Make sure:

- You are on WordPress
- You are OK with using google AMP for mobile pages (optional)

You don't need to be a news blog to get the approval, you can get it with any niche (except adult sites) as google stated in google policy.

Cost : $12
Payment mode: PayPal / Gpay / PhonePe

If I fail to get approval on google news, I will refund the money back to you with 1 day or you will have an option to reworking and getting approval on google news.

Proof of works.

my Fiverr gig: click here you can check reviews as well, i have got repeated orders and keep in mind that you can fake reviews on fiverr.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 21.07.50.png

Proof.

Requirement

1. Domain connected to Google search console (To verify on Google news)
2. Google analytics tracking code

Thats it.

Max, it will 3 - 4 days to get approval.

and you have approval on Google news.

DM me if you have any question. :)
Interested Bro.

I'll wait for feedback from babiato members before I order

I have a client with new website and so far 2 articles, can you have it approved on Google News already? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock